Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Black girl thinks I'm gross

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★★★
As you know ,I stopped using dating apps. I saw I had likes on POF . I finally swiped to see if I could get some matches . I matched with a Latina (messaged her,no answer yet) , matched with a blasian (messaged her "you're beautiful" ,she unmatched me) , messaged this black girl . She answered, I told her i liked her huge boobs on POF . She told me I'm disrespectful and she's looking for a relationship.

On ig she told me I was gross (that hurt me). The message was " I love your hair ,cute lips,big boobs". She even posted on her story she was dildo riding video. She said there were no excuses I shouldn't have talked of her body like that. I unfollowed her on the spot.

I matched with this overweight black girl on hinge but I won't messaged her. I won't message the Asian I matched on OkCupid bc she won't answer anyway.

How girls operate?
They post almost naked pictures on the internet, wear slutty clothes in public and hate when you're watching or complimenting their body???

How girls operate?
They post almost naked pictures on the internet, wear slutty clothes in public and hate when you're watching or complimenting their body???
well if youre sub5 then yes

JFL at her posting dildo riding videos then complaining about you sexualizing her
its not for you its for chad im looking for a relationship :foidSoy:

The only reason she matched you bro was because of attention.

JFL at her posting dildo riding videos then complaining about you sexualizing her
its not for you its for chad im looking for a relationship :foidSoy:
There were overweight white girl that did that to me on Snapchat too.

I believe in you Bro. I know you will succeed where I have failed with these huge ass girls.

You are a good Bro.

why pay for face ratings when dating apps are free and women on there will show u ur actual value without sugarcoating

I believe in you Bro. I know you will succeed where I have failed with these huge ass girls.

You are a good Bro.
Thank you bro

why pay for face ratings when dating apps are free and women on there will show u ur actual value without sugarcoating
That's the real value tbh

She even posted on her story she was dildo riding video. She said there were no excuses I shouldn't have talked of her body like that. I unfollowed her on the spot.
What an absolute whore

You should avoid interacting with disgusting nigger whores like this, they are degenerate, hideous creatures who think too much of themselves

Even though they act like whores, they become prissy as soon as an incel notices, because they consider you beneath them

You deserve better than being disrespected by these gross niggers

Disgusting worthless bitch.

I'm still talking to her , I'll see where it goes . She told me she loves black guy , +5'9 (preferably 6'0)

I'm still talking to her , I'll see where it goes . She told me she loves black guy , +5'9 (preferably 6'0)
based

you should take her on a date and then drug her or sth if she says no

What traits do you have that made you become an Incel? Is it being tall and sub 5 looks?
Introvertedcell, skinnycel, wristcel,voicecel

I'd rate my face 5/10

Introvertedcell, skinnycel, wristcel,voicecel

I'd rate my face 5/10
That’s barely a normie but yeah that’s not good since atleast you’re tall. I can relate to the introversion though

That’s barely a normie but yeah that’s not good since atleast you’re tall. I can relate to the introversion though
Do you think if you were extrovert things could be better?

All black foids have been extremely rude when I try to talk to them and are mean to me. They are few types of people that are actually repulsive personality wise.

All black foids have been extremely rude when I try to talk to them and are mean to me. They are few types of people that are actually repulsive personality wise.
I'm sorry you experienced that

Do you think if you were extrovert things could be better?
Maybe not if you're a sub5, but ofc normie or Chad then that's no problem for them

Last edited:
That's true! I hate thier attitudes and personality too, it's repulsive and mean, I'm not even black, but I've talked to and try to be friend black girls before, same experience. Fat white girls are like that too

are you doing this to piss yourself off? dating apps are just free billboard placement for whores. if you think you’re getting anything out of them JFL. those apps are only useful for one night stands and/or finding a betabuxx

are you doing this to piss yourself off? dating apps are just free billboard placement for whores. if you think you’re getting anything out of them JFL. those apps are only useful for one night stands and/or finding a betabuxx
I'm too coward to approach.