Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black girl sues her mother because she is too black

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
And of course she is a really pretty black girl. She wouldn't let an Ethnic near her. Only White men are allowed.

lmfao wtf this can't be real

lmfao wtf this can't be real

It is real. It is television. But the court cases are fully legal. She is sort of brave admitting that all her boyfriends where White and so on.

I wish I could sue god for making me too Black. I hate it. I hate it so much. If I were White I might still be horrifically ugly, but i'd at least fit in with society.

It is real. It is television. But the court cases are fully legal. She is sort of brave admitting that all her boyfriends where White and so on.

Nah, it isn't real. After a quick google search I found out that the daughter is an actress named Janeva Pettway. This episode is even on her demo reel on her imdb

I'm an alabama nigger and I wanna be free :feelsgah::feelsgah:

OMG attention whoring!

600$ only?lmao that whore doesnt know she can get that money from one streaming session on twitch?

Last edited:
Still not convinced. Anyone, including you could have added that. It doesn't look professional. Someone filmed an actual tv screen ffs. The other segments are professional.

https://stories.avvo.com/news/celebrity/real-daytime-tv-court-shows.html

Yeah, it being a recording of a TV was questionable to me as well, but it is part of the same video where the other, more professional videos were sandwiched in. I'm also sure there are loopholes that would allow the producers of the show to say that this case is real in some sort of bullshit technical sense.

At any rate I don't really care that much if this is real or not, this just seems so ridiculous that it has to be fake. No true racist white guy is going to see her as a white person, she is obviously black as all fuck. There is also the fact that this trial tells the same story told in the movie "Imitation of Life" except that in the movie the child actually was white.

Last edited: