Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Black Ford Taurus runs into a corwd of BLM cucks in NY Times Square

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
ERs have been ramping up as of late

Mandatory @LastGerman tag

Rightoids rise up.

Should be in off topic.
BLM are full of femoids and cucks who hate us to death. They will be in full force of hunting us down when Biden is being elected for President.

Date video posted: Sep 4, 2020

Might be a happening tbh especially since it happened in Times Square.

BLM are full of femoids and cucks who hate us to death. They will be in full force of hunting us down when Biden is being elected for President.

What the hell are you talking about? I don't follow or care about American politics.

Date video posted: Sep 4, 2020

Might be a happening tbh especially since it happened in Times Square.
BLM cucks, foids and niggers would definitely chimp out even more
What the hell are you talking about? I don't follow or care about American politics.
What I mean is that it would be a potential to trigger another happening. If a nigger was killed by some random cop like George Floyd (he is 6'4), there would be coast to coast riots and worldwide protests. So it's not just America.

BLM cucks, foids and niggers would definitely chimp out even more

What I mean is that it would be a potential to trigger another happening. If a nigger was killed by some random cop like George Floyd (he is 6'4), there would be coast to coast riots and worldwide protests. So it's not just America.
It's Murica tbh I'm surprised cars haven't been used as much as guns in these type of incidents.

It's Murica tbh I'm surprised cars haven't been used as much as guns in these type of incidents.
US has the strongest influence than any other country on Earth so it makes sense that the world would follow suit to whatever America does. Since America has listed us as an enemy group so it shouldn't be a surprise that the world would follow suit.

US has the strongest influence than any other country on Earth so it makes sense that the world would follow suit to whatever America does. Since America has listed us as an enemy group so it shouldn't be a surprise that the world would follow suit.
I thought that was more Canada and the UK first though. America is usually behind because of some pushback by conservatives about constitutional protections and how "hate" speech is still not recognized as valid in many parts of the US.
Assuredly it will come if there are more ERs or a false flag blamed on incels or an alt-right freakout but that's some ways off imo

I thought that was more Canada and the UK first though. America is usually behind because of some pushback by conservatives about constitutional protections and how "hate" speech is still not recognized as valid in many parts of the US.
Assuredly it will come if there are more ERs or a false flag blamed on incels or an alt-right freakout but that's some ways off imo
Trump can delay it moderately at best. The opinion about us has already been formed. No reverse can turn that away. We need to strengthen up against Normoid NPC hordes.

Trump can delay it moderately at best. The opinion about us has already been formed. No reverse can turn that away. We need to strengthen up against Normoid NPC hordes.
Trump taking action against social media companies being biased and hiding behind their falsely advertised "unbiased" speech and content policies can stop some of this tbh
But reddit and twitter are constantly ginning up hatred toward unattractive guys that voice politically incorrect views about women and society and they are widely visited sites where social consensus is shaped so that's also responsible for a large amount of propaganda against incels.
But it goes without saying: any incel that decides to go ER is making things worse for all other incels, not better.

Trump taking action against social media companies being biased and hiding behind their falsely advertised "unbiased" speech and content policies can stop some of this tbh
But reddit and twitter are constantly ginning up hatred toward unattractive guys that voice politically incorrect views about women and society and they are widely visited sites where social consensus is shaped so that's also responsible for a large amount of propaganda against incels.
But it goes without saying: any incel that decides to go ER is making things worse for all other incels, not better.
When our ugly faces were born, opinions had already formed against us. No amount of policies would lessen the hatred. With Earth's resources dwindle they would be going for us for extermination. The only way to stop them is war.

When our ugly faces were born, opinions had already formed against us. No amount of policies would lessen the hatred. With Earth's resources dwindle they would be going for us for extermination. The only way to stop them is war.
War in what way? Even most right wing militias have conceded it's not really possible barring the much heralded "collapse".
The only people putting up a fight are Islamic fighters in the Middle East but even then they slowly get picked off one by one.

I hope you Americans treat negros well just so that they stay there and don't come over to Celtic lands.

Good. They're asking for it.

Times Square is horrible to drive through even in normal times. I don't like how when things ramp down something coincidentally gets people up in a tizzy again. Very coincidental indeed...

War in what way? Even most right wing militias have conceded it's not really possible barring the much heralded "collapse".
The only people putting up a fight are Islamic fighters in the Middle East but even then they slowly get picked off one by one.
What I mean is that the only way those enemies would understand is brute force. Which explains why those normoids are so obedient in front of government and Chads.

What I mean is that the only way those enemies would understand is brute force. Which explains why those normoids are so obedient in front of government and Chads.
Incels are too disorganized at the time to put up any kind of force tbh
Don't get me wrong there are people that want to hurt and kill people like us but they are more radical feminists, SJWs and tradcucks. The rest of the population kind of ignores incels unless they go ER.
So if incels don't want to be persecuted very soon, it's better not to freakout and go ER. That's what ended the alt-right's rise and got most of their leaders locked up tbh

(((They))) will get into it.

Incels are too disorganized at the time to put up any kind of force tbh
Don't get me wrong there are people that want to hurt and kill people like us but they are more radical feminists, SJWs and tradcucks. The rest of the population kind of ignores incels unless they go ER.
So if incels don't want to be persecuted very soon, it's better not to freakout and go ER. That's what ended the alt-right's rise and got most of their leaders locked up tbh
With Earth's resources dwindling, the governments around the world will come to the conclusion that automation must be implemented and of course single males (particularly us being ugly) should be the first ones to be culled. This is a zero-sum game.

good riddance

They're still protesting? :feelstastyman:

They just stand there to be victims. They have no agenda other then be a pitty party for sore losers, this is why they stand in the middle of the road. So they can cry about getting ran over.

Little bitches.

Last edited:
With Earth's resources dwindling, the governments around the world will come to the conclusion that automation must be implemented and of course single males (particularly us being ugly) should be the first ones to be culled. This is a zero-sum game.
I know automation is coming and UBI is not going to be implemented in the US but historically the way single males are culled is through war. If it comes to that it's better to refuse and go to jail. In the event they don't take no for an answer and simply execute you at least you wouldn't die fighting other incels pointlessly tbh

But again I hope it doesn't come to that but any ER incidents will speed up and increase the possibility of it happening. In fact anti-incels are counting on incels to behave violently so they can justify a crackdown. Look how much trouble they had pinning any kind of violence on MRAs and mgtows before incidents like ER started happening.
True they could stage false flags to demonize incels anyway.
But at the very least incels talking about going ER and violence have made future persecution more likely.

Incels should use this break from the usual media demonization to lay low tbhngl
All the country's attention right now is focused on BLM, riots, possible civil war between normies, the bad economy and the coronavirus.
Incels have been given a break and a chance to disappear from the public spotlight. They shouldn't waste it imo because as history shows, no revolution or uprising succeeds and only makes things worse.

Body count or fuck off.

I know automation is coming and UBI is not going to be implemented in the US but historically the way single males are culled is through war. If it comes to that it's better to refuse and go to jail. In the event they don't take no for an answer and simply execute you at least you wouldn't die fighting other incels pointlessly tbh

But again I hope it doesn't come to that but any ER incidents will speed up and increase the possibility of it happening. In fact anti-incels are counting on incels to behave violently so they can justify a crackdown. Look how much trouble they had pinning any kind of violence on MRAs and mgtows before incidents like ER started happening.
True they could stage false flags to demonize incels anyway.
But at the very least incels talking about going ER and violence have made future persecution more likely.

Incels should use this break from the usual media demonization to lay low tbhngl
All the country's attention right now is focused on BLM, riots, possible civil war between normies, the bad economy and the coronavirus.
Incels have been given a break and a chance to disappear from the public spotlight. They shouldn't waste it imo because as history shows, no revolution or uprising succeeds and only makes things worse.
We need to move to a far secluded area like Southest of South America to Antarctica base maxx and rack up resources and of course weaponry to prevent normoids horde invasion.

We need to move to a far secluded area like Southest of South America to Antarctica base maxx and rack up resources and of course weaponry to prevent normoids horde invasion.
That will only attract attention like the bundy ranch. Does ldar and shitpost tbh is the best strategy. Believe it or not it still isn't that bad now. You have to take losses when you can, taxes for example. And that can be lessened by NEETing if you can.

That will only attract attention like the bundy ranch. Does ldar and shitpost tbh is the best strategy. Believe it or not it still isn't that bad now. You have to take losses when you can, taxes for example. And that can be lessened by NEETing if you can.
Normoids and foids don't need a reason to kill you, not even us being peaceful would lessen their hatred towards ugly males. They are manipulative enough to create lies without us doing anything.

Normoids and foids don't need a reason to kill you, not even us being peaceful would lessen their hatred towards ugly males. They are manipulative enough to create lies without us doing anything.
It would tbh
I just made a thread about this
At the most normies were annoyed by previous men's groups.
Now with a track record of some ERs they have more justification than ever to persecute incels. Going ER and then talking about actions to protect against societal persecution is counterproductive.
I'm not saying to stop posting but keeping it nonviolent makes it hard for people to crack down on incels.

It would tbh
I just made a thread about this
At the most normies were annoyed by previous men's groups.
Now with a track record of some ERs they have more justification than ever to persecute incels. Going ER and then talking about actions to protect against societal persecution is counterproductive.
I'm not saying to stop posting but keeping it nonviolent makes it hard for people to crack down on incels.
True, being peaceful will have a lower chance to make justification against us, then again if they want to kill us all, they don't need a list of ERs, they can simply brand us as freeloaders and leeches and the whole soyciety would be all for exterminating us.

True, being peaceful will have a lower chance to make justification against us, then again if they want to kill us all, they don't need a list of ERs, they can simply brand us as freeloaders and leeches and the whole soyciety would be all for exterminating us.
It didn't work as easily with MRAs that's my counterpoint. It doesn't mean we have to "tone" done the rest of our rhetoric. But the days of edgy posting about ERs and talking about how incels were able to get their issues on the map through violence and speaking good of it?
Well if people want they can do that, but it will invite the kind of persecution a lot here fear.

Comments are funny.