Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

black foid speaking facts

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
acknowledging facts how do you see that as simping?
Because you want to fuck her raw but that's ok I was just joking around. It's fine to still have such desires as a miserable incel. In fact it distinguishes you from the low T fairy boy narcissist volces

over for women larping as men

Impossible ? Just be 6ft+(14 percentile), make 6 figures, have a wide frame, top 80% of facial attractiveness and treat her like a princess bro

Women need to start coming to the same realization she did in their teens. Are men really supposed to wait until their 30s/40s?

I have given up on foids, my wife... her name is Revenge Against The United States of America.

Tenor 2

I have given up on foids, my wife... her name is Revenge Against The United States of America.
Compromise
Conformity
Assimilation
Submission
Ignorance
Hypocrisy
Brutality
The elite
All of which are American dreams

RATM is a communist band but they were right about most of those. I'd still prefer the American rule over the Chinese, Russian or Islamic one though.