Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Black foid mad that white men don’t like black girls

Don't feel bad for her.....she can still get Tyrone

She’s decent looking for a negress

Negress will be the new noodlewhores

ugly black chicks who live in all-white areas are probably the only people I would ever accept as potentially being a legit femcel.

The gender reverse is also true.

Idc. She still gets preveilges for having a vagina. I don't because I'm evil inkler monlet and prolly spout street thug nonsense

The more I look at black foids, like the really black ones, I get less depressed about non-Asian foids rejecting us rice men. Black foids are just way too masculine looking.

Non-asian foids must look at us rice men like feminine little sissy bug men that they wanna have absolutely nothing to do with. I mean, there are some feminine looking manlet ricecels that are thugmaxxed, sell drugs, and have tattoos. But foids still laugh at them inside. In the same way if a black foid were to act super feminine, it wouldnt make a difference imo.

At this point, I just want whats fair and decent for everyone. If we Asian men and Black foids willingly decide to participate in white society, we are dooming ourselves to quiet suffering.

What would be fair is if all societies just revert back to their own traditional ways, and a world council convenes to create specific states that cater to people who WANT to have interracial sex, dating, and marriage. These special states would be filled with Black males, noodlewhores, women of color in general, low to mid value white males, and fat landwhales in general no fuckin doubt about that.

These states would get special neutral status, cannot have a military of any sort, and shall never be attacked. And all societies will go on as usual in their own cultural ways and with one big new rule, foids of every state cannot have more than 3 children. Because population must be controlled and war must be outlawed. In this scenario, the world in the end, would very slowly become brown, but thats the key word, very slowly. As to ease the pain of East Asian men and black foids and minimize conflict in general. Some decency.

Because if not, we East Asian men in the greater scheme, actually have the sociopolitical and geopolitical power to overturn the entire global world order if we become too upset. Because who knows how things might turn out in the future with international ricecel-dom growing. Right now is still sorta the beginning days of it all as China, Vietnam, and Thailand are still on the way to being fully developed.

Last edited: