Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black Foid From South Africa is Crowned "Miss Universe", and She Actually Thinks She Earned it!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
This woman is either monumentally stupid, or blissfully ignorant to think that she won the Miss Universe beauty pageant because she's actually the most beautiful woman in the world.

JFL!

No, idiot. The liberal SJW judges made you win because you're black. That's it in a nutshell. They're using you for publicity, and to show the world what good liberals they are.

Here's what she said after she "won":

"I grew up in a world where a woman who looks like me — with my kind of skin and my kind of hair — was never considered to be beautiful," she said in her last response. "I think it is time that that stops today. I want children to look at me and see my face and I want them to see their faces reflected in mine."

So, in other words, people should force themselves to think that women who look like her are beautiful, even though their gut instincts say otherwise. The level of narcissism and entitlement is out of control.

Nothing is more politicized than this contest is today. It USED to be a serious show that attempted to select the most aesthetically beautiful female. But, now it's all politics. JFL if you think winning Miss Universe today is an achievement.

Last edited:
Jfl...random beckys from my college look better than her.

Volcel if you wouldn't
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I went to the gym yesterday and I saw at least 10 foids more beautiful than her

She would be incel if male

clown world
I'll say it again for the 958th time: This is all due to the older generations dying off and being replaced by Gen X and Millennial degenerates, who now run society. I'm gonna keep repeating this mantra until everyone on this forum finally gets it.

Calling it : in a few years they'll pick an obese woman as miss universe.

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: Can they even take enough time away from eating to go attend pageants?

First they'll pick a tranny, followed by a plumper the next year. Degeneracy knows no bounds in the 2020's.

Last edited:
Did she stand up for white farmers? :feelskek: jk she probably enjoys bashing old white ladies heads in with a hammer or impaling white toddlers on meathooks.

Miss Universe has always been a joke - this applies to the fashion industry too which leeches off of "beauty" contests like this.

Her male looksmatch is hunting for boar in Africa right now.

she's literally delusional

jfl look her, she barely looks like a "miss", I'd say she's aware of it at some level but she's playing along because it's filling her pockets

Femoids can't rate their looks and the looks of other femoids properly.

Just lie to yourself theory in action. There are very good looking black foids, but she is not one.

This woman is either monumentally stupid, or blissfully ignorant to think that she won the Miss Universe beauty pageant because she's actually the most beautiful woman in the world.

JFL!

No, idiot. The liberal SJW judges made you win because you're black. That's it in a nutshell. They're using you for publicity, and to show the world what good liberals they are.

Here's what she said after she "won":

"I grew up in a world where a woman who looks like me — with my kind of skin and my kind of hair — was never considered to be beautiful," she said in her last response. "I think it is time that that stops today. I want children to look at me and see my face and I want them to see their faces reflected in mine."

So, in other words, people should force themselves to think that women who look like her are beautiful, even though their gut instincts say otherwise. The level of narcissism and entitlement is out of control.

Nothing is more politicized than this contest is today. It USED to be a serious show that attempted to select the most aesthetically beautiful female. But, now it's all politics. JFL if you think winning Miss Universe today is an achievement.

She's fucking ugly tbh

I fucking hate this virtue signaling. Ive seen crackwhores who look better than her.

Her hair looks terrible. Imagine living on tutorial mode but you just can't stop yourself from cutting your hair. She needs to grow at least another 3 inches at minimum.

"Zozibini Tunzi"

Jesus fuck that name alone

Femoids can't rate their looks and the looks of other femoids properly.

Trust me, they can. This is all just virtuesignalling, dont fall for it. Ive seen foids get jealous over other good looking foids. They are inherently blackpilled and are much better judges of looks than most men are.