Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black foid does a mating call to White man. Black man gets jealous and cock blocks him.

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
If Black women had their way, they would all sleep with White men. While Black men had to go to the plantation. And of course Black men know this very well. Which is why they do all they can to stop it from happening. This is where Asian males have failed.

I think black women tired of dominance of black men on them,that's why they want white men instead of black men.

Cope but why would anyone be jealous of this cocksucking attention whore.

I think black women tired of dominance of black men on them,that's why they want white men instead of black men.

No. They hate being Black. That is why they straighten their hair and wear weaves. But they cannot become White. The next best thing is to get White kids. They cannot achieve that either. So they try the second best thing, having more White looking kids. Just like Asian, and all other Ethnic women.

why would u want to stick ur nose in someones ass crack?

If Black women had their way, they would all sleep with White men. While Black men had to go to the plantation. And of course Black men know this very well. Which is why they do all they can to stop it from happening. This is where Asian males have failed.

mood

America is so fucked lol. Retard jungle.

How do you know she was signaling the white guy? I'm sure that ratchet baboon ass shaking was meant for Tyrone and Jamal.

i would want to look/touch but to smell? no.
id take a fart to the face and inhale it deeply, not gonna lie. When that knocks me out, maybe a couple of farts in the mouth, ba bam boom bam.

lol which one of u was that?
Did he just randomly go up there?
If that black guy was her "nigga" he is lucky he didn't get chimped out on
NM looked like a mexican security guard with a shirt. lol

America is so fucked lol. Retard jungle.

nice d&c

anyways, this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for the jewish merchantile slave trade. should've kept the fuckers in Africa.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back