Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black femoid defending killing babies because 'it's her body'.

Its time to repeal the 13th amendment

Imagine her raising a child though, there might be a silver lining here tbh.

what a ridiculous creature

She'd stay in Africa. Slavery was a mistake

it's sad that people like her get to breed

Maybe its better those potential kids don't have to suffer through her parenting.

Foids disgust me ngl.

Maybe next time she is on a hospital bed we can turn the switch off because thats where MY taxes go right?

I hate niggers. Low IQ, ugly and trashy

Low I.Q, Ghetto and trash, thank god she didn't reproduce children anyways she saved another blackcel from being born into this hell. Anyways, Black women in the states have been aborting babies since the civil rights movements began, they have higher abortion rates than white women do

Black foids are really low IQ even more than whites and asians. At least with the examples I see on incel sites they are entitled princesses.

its negro nature to not have any conscientious qualm for a being besides themselves or their ego.
Applying morals to niggers is like applying clothes to pigs.
White ppl are all fluff and no pragmatism.
It's so strange how these people were the ones killing indians but now they're giving criminal charges for stepping on a rat too long.
I'd say it's partially to virtue signal. But eventually virtues become vanity.
People are always looking for the next step of self fulfillment and I think whites want to exemplify their superior status through being the most insightful/ thorough/ compassionate/ heartful/ etc.

Blacks can't bitch anymore. They should be thanking white people.
We clothed, fed, structured, liberated their own lives for them repeatedly. What have they done for whites?

its negro nature to not have any conscientious qualm for a being besides themselves or their ego.
Applying morals to niggers is like applying clothes to pigs.
White ppl are all fluff and no pragmatism.
It's so strange how these people were the ones killing indians but now they're giving criminal charges for stepping on a rat too long.
I'd say it's partially to virtue signal. But eventually virtues become vanity.
People are always looking for the next step of self fulfillment and I think whites want to exemplify their superior status through being the most insightful/ thorough/ compassionate/ heartful/ etc.

Blacks can't bitch anymore. They should be thanking white people.
We clothed, fed, structured, liberated their own lives for them repeatedly. What have they done for whites?

Working in the cotton fields?

OMG

I can only hear pussy, bitch, chu (you in ebonics), nigger....

Last edited:
Whenever I look at a female wearing makeup, I feel sick.

her and women like her are a major reason why DHS (Department of HOmeland Security ) bought 1,600,000,000 Hollow Points Bullets in 2013, like at least 3.5 bullets for every man , woman, children in the states, both legals and illegals. Not sure if they have any leftover for the dogs though.

Imagine her raising a child though, there might be a silver lining here tbh.
She still will have kids. I used to think the same way, great abortion means foids won't reproduce and there will be fewer abused and neglected children in the world. She'll just flush the first 10 or so and then decide to have the one of the guy with the best job she can land so she can pump him for "child support".