Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black dude in China fucks and film a chinese teacher and post the video using her husband profile pic

Asian males, I believe are at the bottom of racial sexual preference hierarchy, so this is not surprising. Asian and Indian Incels have it the hardest for a reason.

Asian males, I believe are at the bottom of racial sexual preference hierarchy, so this is not surprising. Asian and Indian Incels have it the hardest for a reason.
JFL if you think noodlewhores prefer niggers over rice.

JFL if you think noodlewhores prefer niggers over rice.
Not that surprising, just look at this post, partly because a lot of noodlewhores in noodleland are in the phase where fucking a white/black guy is taboo yet exciting, what America was in like the 60's.

JBB is fucking real

China can't claim to be a superpower and let this happen, just ruin her social score and ban her and family from GOV jobs
Japan should of won ww2, North Korea is only based Asian nation left, this wouldn't happen to them

I didn’t know there were black people in China tbh

"black dude" this isn't reddit bud just call them niggers

Very based nigger saved a mans life from cuckery

Dumbcels will say this is proof of JBB...no. You're only hearing about it because IT IS *UNUSUAL*. It is only news because this is a novel event.
You're not seeing countless articles of the WMAF relationships, because it's so damned common it's not even news. And foids being what they are, there's no way zero of those pairings involve cucking an Asian male.

What happened to the foid after this incident?? Any recent updates?

Alright… Now… I know I’m black, but this is a bit much for me…

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back