Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black Drug-dealer eliminates visiting woman and her daughter

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-

got what she deserved

are you allowed to post gore here? there is a longer video

Based niggerino cleansing the white race of race mixing whores

If you play with fire

Video doesn’t load on crapple phone

I'm supposed to feel bad, but they CHOOSED to date a Drug Dealer.
Somehow this will be blamed on Incels though!

Thats just beyond retarded. They couldn't find some lonely white beta male loser to use as betabuxx?

They chose a drug dealer and a black one at that. Black boyfriends/pimps/drug dealers are known for being the most violent.

Being a father means being responsible. It means teaching your son how to stand up for himself verbally or physically. It means telling your daughters straight up to avoid certain races of men because of their bad reputation and bad tendencies, even if that individual has good character. Doesn't mean youre an evil hateful racist, just means you are thinking for her because she can't think for herself. In fact, most people can't think for themselves, let alone teenage girls who are even dumber.

And whats funny is that Vacaville, CA is one of the safer black suburbs of the bay area. I may have been too optimistic in my previous posts, there is always this kinda element in any black community, its just that its a lot worst in larger and poorer black ghettos like east Oakland.

So with all of that said, their father, if they even had one, is just as responsible for their murder as the black thug that killed them.

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:foids are so good at choosing mens:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Get what you deserve whore.
Thus to all Mudsharks

Thats just beyond retarded. They couldn't find some lonely white beta male loser to use as betabuxx?

They chose a drug dealer and a black one at that. Black boyfriends/pimps/drug dealers are known for being the most violent.

Being a father means being responsible. It means teaching your son how to stand up for himself verbally or physically. It means telling your daughters straight up to avoid certain races of men because of their bad reputation and bad tendencies, even if that individual has good character. Doesn't mean youre an evil hateful racist, just means you are thinking for her because she can't think for herself. In fact, most people can't think for themselves, let alone teenage girls who are even dumber.

And whats funny is that Vacaville, CA is one of the safer black suburbs of the bay area. I may have been too optimistic in my previous posts, there is always this kinda element in any black community, its just that its a lot worst in larger and poorer black ghettos like east Oakland.

So with all of that said, their father, if they even had one, is just as responsible for their murder as the black thug that killed them.
The father should be happy to cut his losses, this way he did not end up with a nigmutt grandchild and a nig extended family to deal with.

Should have posted the uncensored vedio

Fucking dumb as fuck foids if true

Ok i dont think its true, thats a rapper's brother called weber. Unlikely those are the same girls as ones in the video

*PRRRRRFFFFHHHFFFFT*

that's the sound of me taking a big shit on their corpses :-D

Saw the uncensored video on 4chan north its deleted.

Can't find the vid or pics anywhere, what did the nig do exactly?

nigs gonna nog and coal burners gonna burn:feelsjuice:

Brutal shit man. All of the hundreds of thousands of lonely statusmaxxed ricecels out there and they couldn't clean up their attitude, go to irvine, LA, SF, or seattle, go on tinder and find some lonely loser ricecels.

a pure example of natural selection

Natural selection, choices lead to good or bad consequences.:feelsaww:

Last edited:
Where can i see the real video ? :feelsaww:

Another similar murder just happened in Louisiana where the white foid was live streamed being stabbed to death while tied up. Brutal shit man... Earl lee johnson and janice david. They were doing drugs together before her black boyfriend accused her of stealing drugs. Brutal.

Another similar murder just happened in Louisiana where the white foid was live streamed being stabbed to death while tied up. Brutal shit man... Earl lee johnson and janice david. They were doing drugs together before her black boyfriend accused her of stealing drugs. Brutal.
Good lord at that personality detection

Brutal, if you dont wanna watch the video, dont google this. At the end of the day, foids prefer bad boys with tattoos, that deal drugs or do drugs. Not joking at all. All you have to do is see how the foids are that live in Oakland. They all listen to rap/hip hop, do drugs, and have dated black dudes. While ignoring all of the Asian and Indian dudes and poking fun at us.

1 day ago

International Business Times, Singapore
Louisiana Woman Tied to Steering Wheel, Stabbed to Death on Instagram Live For Stealing Drugs [GRAPHIC]

Last edited:
He sounds like he has 75 IQ