Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black cuck will do anything for white foids

What the fuck are you talking about, GrAYface? That "Tyrone" is in a position of utter pathetic and humiliating submission. THEY'RE FUCKING SPITTING IN HIS MOUTH, LITERALLY USING HIM AS THEIR TOILET FFS. IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A "WIN" FOR HIM? "Hurr durr White Foids will do anything for Tyrone" then by that logic they would do anything for you since I'm sure they would love to spit in your mouth too

^ your avi is too funny :feelshaha:

ultra cuck and disgusting

OP I think that your video actually shows the opposite.
If the Tyrone was the one doing the spitting it would make sense.
This,
[UWSL]ngl op this is a low IQ thread.[/UWSL]
then by that logic they would do anything for you since I'm sure they would love to spit in your mouth too
He’ll probably like that since by the tone of the thread he considers this a win:feelskek:

Last edited:
Good job OP for changing the thread title

is Reddit down? I can't see it

What the fuck are you talking about, GrAYface? That "Tyrone" is in a position of utter pathetic and humiliating submission. THEY'RE FUCKING SPITTING IN HIS MOUTH, LITERALLY USING HIM AS THEIR TOILET FFS. IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A "WIN" FOR HIM? "Hurr durr White Foids will do anything for Tyrone" then by that logic they would do anything for you since I'm sure they would love to spit in your mouth too
holy shit, where did you find that avi JFL?

OP changed the title after the backlash saar
What was it originally?