Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black bitches have stank pussies.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
edge-of-the-chair-like-this-that-means-her-pussy-25835267.png

One thing I've learned while growing up in NYC is that black pussy stank.
All females have stank pussy to some degree but black bitches are notorious for having stank pussies.
I've even heard of black niggas getting high because they smelled stank pussy for too long
I suspect it might be caused by all the chemicals and grease in the shitty food they eat.
The tons of fried chicken, malt liquer, and Chinese food they shove down their throats probably causes their sweat to smell horrible, also added with the fact that they have tons of abortions making their pussies stank.
Here's an example:
When you take a girl's thong off and it smells like a goddamn Chinese fish market in the middle of summer. Blood immediately drains from the penis upon discovery of the stank. Common causes include bacterial infections (e.g. yeast infection), the clap, and/or chlamydia. If discovered, immediately punch the bitch in the mouth and send her along her merry, Stanky way. Some beta Male who will tolerate said Stank will eventually marry her because he cannot find a girl without Stank.

vaginas are disgusting

i imagined that in my head...

That's because they've been having sex since 13

When you take a girl's thong off and it smells like a goddamn Chinese fish market in the middle of summer. Blood immediately drains from the penis upon discovery of the stank. Common causes include bacterial infections (e.g. yeast infection), the clap, and/or chlamydia. If discovered, immediately punch the bitch in the mouth and send her along her merry, Stanky way. Some beta Male who will tolerate said Stank will eventually marry her because he cannot find a girl without Stank.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelswhat:

I didn’t need nor want to know this information tbh.

That's because they've been having sex since 13
This. By the time the nigress reaches the age of 18, her pussy has already been imbued with the smell of rotten chicken and grease.

vaginas are disgusting
This.

inb4 "faggot hur dur"

Tell me what's so pleasant an axe wound that "cleans itself" with it's own discharge :horror:; bleeds every month; takes cum inside it which most foids can't even clean out because using soap "harms the pH" .

This.

inb4 "faggot hur dur"

Tell me what's so pleasant an axe wound that "cleans itself" with it's own discharge :horror:; bleeds every month; takes cum inside it which most foids can't even clean out because using soap "harms the pH" .

How would you know :chad::banhammer:

How do you know what their vagenes smell like?

And yet fags like @DeepSea make it seem like white men not wanting to fuck sheboons is in any way significant

This.

inb4 "faggot hur dur"