Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Bizarre Dream: A Night of Chaos

E

Esoteric7

Even girls I find ugly are out of my league
★★
It was around 2 or 3 a.m., and I was in a shop, trying to buy something. I think it was food: you pick a plate, choose your toppings, and then place it on a conveyor belt where it's cooked in the oven. Someone gave me a demonstration of how it worked, and I decided to try it. However, a male who clearly didn’t like me came up, licked my plate out of sheer disrespect, and placed it on the conveyor belt. :feelswhat: I was furious.

The scene suddenly shifted. I was now holding a beautiful woman in both arms, using her as ransom while I demanded a refund from the cashier. She was one of the shop’s workers, dressed casually, visibly upset and trembling as I held her. She felt so fragile and vulnerable in my arms. Her beauty distracted me, as I was flickering between rage and feeling a protective instinct towards her. :feelsohh:

She looked exactly like this:
IMG 4360

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

After receiving my refund, I left the shop. Even though I lived only five minutes away, I decided to hire an Uber to avoid being followed. The driver drove erratically, narrowly avoiding several crashes. He apologized each time, and I was relieved when I finally reached my house and exited the car.

About 10 minutes later, the woman I had previously held as ransom arrived home as well. It turned out she lived on the same street. I felt relief that I had taken the taxi. :forcedsmile:

The next day, the police arrived. :feelsbaton: They arrested both me and my friend. Apparently, the woman had died, though it wasn’t clear if this was the reason for my arrest. I was anxious, but I felt somewhat confident because I knew I hadn’t killed her. :whatfeels:

They took us to a room that oddly resembled a bar, where several other suspects were gathered. The officers showed us CCTV footage and questioned us about our whereabouts. For some reason, my head was balding severely, and the back of my head had been shaved. I was also dressed in an orange prison uniform.

We were eventually moved to another room, crowded with 20 other suspects. The tension in the air was intense - it was clear that no one in the room liked me or my friend. I stood up in courage in a boxing stance, which triggered the entire group. :feelsdevil: They advanced toward us with aggression, and I managed to land a punch on someone’s face. I positioned myself with my back toward the exit, fighting to avoid getting cornered.

My friend was stabbed in the back. I felt terrible - now I’d have no one to talk to while being detained. The group's focus shifted from attacking me to pushing me outside. They didn’t want to share the space with me. As they were almost pushing me out into the streets, I glanced at a nearby officer, silently pleading for help. He looked back at me, defeated, and admitted that his unit was overwhelmed, with nothing to do but wait for more orders.

Outnumbered and shaken by my friend’s stabbing, I glanced up at the sky. Some part of me knew I was dreaming. I began shouting, “Help! Help me!”

I woke up, feeling very confused and disoriented. For a few seconds, I couldn’t remember where I was or who I was. It felt like being pulled back into my body from another realm.

Well your dream was far more entertaining and exhilarating than most of our incel dreams about having a girlfriend only to wake up to the dissapointment that it wasn’t real.

most of our incel dreams about having a girlfriend only to wake up to the dissapointment
I wish I had more of these. I don't feel much disappointment when I wake up