Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bittersweet dream

Saigon Depression

Saigon Depression

pervert
★★★★★
After lots of nights full of nightmares, I finally had a nice dream.
(dream mogging)
I have romantic/erotic dreams a couple of times every year.
Last night I had a pretty good one. I was with a girl who I think was mostly based on my oneitis and earlier crushes.
We were around 17-18, still in high school.
When the dream started off, it wasn't obvious that we're a couple, but I kind of followed her everywhere, I was flirting with her and she was accepting.
Throughout most of the dream, we acted like a normal teen couple, walking around rather aimlessly, kissing, planning what we're gonna do tomorrow and next week.
When we encountered other people, they treated me with respect, they were nice to me. They looked at me as a functional male (which I'm not IRL of course).
The sun was shining, I was loved by a cute, teen female. I should have been able to remain in this dream forever.

When I wake up from a dream like this, the euphoria experienced in it usually lasts for a couple more hours. So I had a rather good morning.
But then, I began to realize once again that I dreamed about a life that almost everyone experiences, but not me. I never had anything that slightly resembles this.

Now I will have to wait for a couple of months before I will have a dream like this again.

Waking up from dreams like this makes me feel like shit and empty as fuck

This night I had a dream of two unknown people entering my home. I have a cupboard with different collection dishes, but in the dream I had a sabre in there. İ took it and went in the other room where the intruders were searching for something. İ decided to attack the first guy from behind, but somehow it felt, like i never used a sword before, so it didn't cut well. İ cut him again and then pierced his throat. Then i slashed the other guy twice in the chest and incapacitated him. İ decided to show him to my dad, and i went to his room jfl, he was sleeping just the way he usually does jfl. Then i woke up

I wish we can live in a dream and live the life we want. But we can't, and it's over.