Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bitter Turkish whore on Speaky searching for rich and tall guy is seething!

thats a lot of pictures mang

she basically said she wants a tall betabuxxer

Just the typical whore in her late 20s after riding the cock carousel.
:yes:i will never marry even the most religious of muslimahs in my culture are giga manipulators and have had bfs in the past will moneymaxx buy a lot of property and die inshallah

Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Im short and poor, this kicked me right in the feelings :(

:yes:i will never marry even the most religious of muslimahs in my culture are giga manipulators and have had bfs in the past will moneymaxx buy a lot of property and die inshallah
I feel you brocel! I know how to make these little slut angry, it's the least things we can do as incels.

The whore said she suffered from depression. Hope this will cause even more depression on her.

She lies about being a virgin for sure. She got bored of dicks and now wants money and gren card.

She lies about being a virgin for sure. She got bored of dicks and now wants money and gren card.
An incel like you and I know that. But a bluepilled cuck doesn't know. So we have to spread the message, that's our job.

nasty turkroach slut, I hope a brave syrian mujahideen acid blasts her face

All turkish whores are gold diggers. You can buy them all with a car no doubt.

Cheap whores