Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Bitcoins

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
How to get some ? How much ? Is it too late ?

Too late, buy other cryptos

You should've bought them when they were 250 each.

Dont invest now. I think it will go down again in the beginning of 2021.

I bought (sadly only) 100€ worth of BTC in the beginning of 2020 when it was at 3500 and I bought drugs for 120€ few weeks later :chad: :feelzez:

>Inceldom Discussion

How you know dat ?
"I think" - now BTC is relatively high, on the long run its worth for sure but I think there will come a moment when it will go below 10k again

"I think" - now BTC is relatively high, on the long run its worth for sure but I think there will come a moment when it will go below 10k again
Nevver began.

Definitely don't do this

Look up things youself. Follow up on some youtube videos.
Learn the basics of how crypto works, then decide if you want to invest.
You looks like know something, any tips? I'm trying to start on it :feelshehe:

>Inceldom Discussion
I barely know any good looking people actually investing in the bitcoin shit nobody gives a shit about. It's an incel thing.

just buy from a vendor, you'll prob need to id verify nowadays. but it is not worth it anymore, btc is a bubble

I barely know any good looking people actually investing in the bitcoin shit nobody gives a shit about. It's an incel thing.
This doesn't belong in ID. Simple as that. JFL at you trying to justify it

ETH BTC are shitpoop, they can all be tracked by autorities and if you buy some in an exchange and they’re linked to some illegal shit they can blacklist your cryptos so you can never spend them. Buy Monero. It’s the best choice imo. It’s similar to cash, noone can link it back to the previous person, noone knows how much Monero you have, noone can blacklist it, noone can watch transactions unless you give them rights to do so.

Last edited:
This doesn't belong in ID. Simple as that. JFL at you trying to justify it
I don't even have to justify it. It's just like justifying that water is wet. You're the one denying the wetness of water here.
ETH BTC are shitpoop, they can all be tracked by autorities and if you buy some in an exchange and they’re linked to some illegal shit they can blacklist your cryptos so you can never spend them. Buy Monero. It’s the best choice imo.
Isn't Monero dead ? Anonymous coins don't seem to be growing as much as exepected.

Where to find vendor ?
just google buy bitcoin lol. just make sure it's a legit company and not a phishing website (fake website out to get your banking information)

just google buy bitcoin lol. just make sure it's a legit company and not a phishing website (fake website out to get your banking information)
Too low IQ to make a difference. It's over for me.

I'll just buy them when a whale decides to dump.

I don't even have to justify it. It's just like justifying that water is wet. You're the one denying the wetness of water here.

Isn't Monero dead ? Anonymous coins don't seem to be growing as much as exepected.

Nope, Monero has gone up in value by 2x in last 5 months and it had a new update concerning security. Also a record number of transactions in one day was like a week ago. Nethash gone up by 50% in last few months. It’s alive and going strong. Bitcoin will be dead soon imo, it’s not sustainable and secure.

Buying Bitcoin is kind of AIDS experience nowadays you have to provide an ID and whatever else to purchase some. If you want some just as a currency go for it but if you're buying it as an investment right now is like the worst time, wait for it to go back down.

Nope, Monero has gone up in value by 2x in last 5 months and it had a new update concerning security. Also a record number of transactions in one day was like a week ago. Nethash gone up by 50% in last few months. It’s alive and going strong. Bitcoin will be dead soon imo, it’s not sustainable and secure.
What about Dash ?

What about Dash ?

Dash is also decent but I prefer Monero - no mining with ASICs and FPGA and graphic cards. Only raw and pure cpu power. Monero is completely a different realm, I believe it to be more secure. But yeah Dash is 100x better than btc for sure.
Buying Bitcoin is kind of AIDS experience nowadays you have to provide an ID and whatever else to purchase some. If you want some just as a currency go for it but if you're buying it as an investment right now is like the worst time, wait for it to go back down.

True, however there are still non KYC exchanges where you can buy it. Or use localbitcoin or a bitcoin ATM or paxful without ID. There are a lot of ways you can buy.

Dash is also decent but I prefer Monero - no mining with ASICs and FPGA and graphic cards. Only raw and pure cpu power. Monero is completely a different realm, I believe it to be more secure. But yeah Dash is 100x better than btc for sure.

True, however there are still non KYC exchanges where you can buy it. Or use localbitcoin or a bitcoin ATM or paxful without ID. There are a lot of ways you can buy.
What are you using as a wallet ? I believe hardware wallet is solid but it seems a bit messy and complicated, especially if you stock a dozen of coins which means a dozen of protocoles (for instance Ledger ...).

What are you using as a wallet ? I believe hardware wallet is solid but it seems a bit messy and complicated, especially if you stock a dozen of coins which means a dozen of protocoles (for instance Ledger ...).

Monero GUI, your keys are encrypted by passphrase and they can’t be recovered otherwise. You can also keep a paper wallet, or remember your wallet seed/phrase by heart. This way noone can ever steal your Moneros.

Edit: It’s like a 25 word poem so pretty ez to remember.

Monero GUI, your keys are encrypted by passphrase and they can’t be recovered otherwise. You can also keep a paper wallet, or remember your wallet seed/phrase by heart. This way noone can ever steal your Moneros.
Yeah, seems a bit overly complicated ngl.

Yeah, seems a bit overly complicated ngl.

Just a tip - never ever keep your coins in an exchange. They’re often hacked or targets of attacks and you can lose your coins. Making a wallet takes literally one click on Monero GUI. It’s THAT easy.

Just a tip - never ever keep your coins in an exchange. They’re often hacked or targets of attacks and you can lose your coins. Making a wallet takes literally one click on Monero GUI. It’s THAT easy.
Talking about that, I guess you must always be aware of all the changes on the network to be sure you can secure your coins and addresses. For instance, did the recent change on the ETH network change anything about addresses or protocoles for users ?

I remember in 2013 while i was waiting for a bus after high school i overheard a guy talking on phone about bitcoins and investing in them. Maybe that guy made it and became rich.

I remember in 2013 while i was waiting for a bus after high school i overheard a guy talking on phone about bitcoins and investing in them. Maybe that guy made it and became rich.
In 2013 ? This guy might actually be living in a coastal mansion.

Stop getting fomo. The bankers are manipulating the price anyways. Wait for it to drop $10k. Get a coinbase and binance account.

Stop getting fomo. The bankers are manipulating the price anyways. Wait for it to drop $10k. Get a coinbase and binance account.
Based. But is a 10k pullback still a thing ? I dunno man. If the covid shit continues and governments do as they have always done, the normal economy might definitely collapse and that will be good for grey economic sectors such as speculation on cryptos.

Based. But is a 10k pullback still a thing ? I dunno man. If the covid shit continues and governments do as they have always done, the normal economy might definitely collapse and that will be good for grey economic sectors such as speculation on cryptos.
I was in at around $19k and then it dropped to $3k. It's taken a little over 2 years to come back. In the long run I don't trust the entire fiat system. The gov is going to create competing digital currency. Who knows if they may try to confiscate bitcoin or tax it heavily.

Just buy stonks

Last edited: