Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bitcoin getting pwned

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
we gettin rekt lol

its ugly

I think its gonna tank even more once the stock market opens tomorrow.

Did you gain any decent profits from investing?

65451.jpg

the stock market is gonna likely tank tomorrow when the market opens

people are fearing a recession and it doesn't help with whats going on with Iran and Israel

60k at 7am this morning now 53k lol

Crypto looked like it was finally diverging from stocks and would go back to being a hedge, like gold. Institutional investors getting in was a blessing, and a curse.

I got quite a bit of FBTC the Fidelity Bitcoin ETF. I bought when Bitcoin was $44,000. I am holding at least to $44,000 but at that point I don't know.

I got quite a bit of FBTC the Fidelity Bitcoin ETF. I bought when Bitcoin was $44,000. I am holding at least to $44,000 but at that point I don't know.
Michael Saylor predicts a 42+ million dollar bitcoin at some point in the future.

Idk bout others but I can see that happening since bitcoin is the hardest asset ever. its far better than gold.

I think Its gonna take another cycle before bitcoin and crypto starts to lose it's volatility as it becomes more adopted by institutions.

Michael Saylor predicts a 42+ million dollar bitcoin at some point in the future.

Idk bout others but I can see that happening since bitcoin is the hardest asset ever. its far better than gold.

I think Its gonna take another cycle before bitcoin and crypto starts to lose it's volatility as it becomes more adopted by institutions.

I've been following the Bitcoin stock to flow model, which predicts Bitcoin $445,000 in a year and then flat for 4 or 5 years until the next 10x.

But my plan has been to sell if it gets to $445,000. I bought at $44,000 which is 1/10th of that.

What do people use to buy? Which brokerage/app etc.

Seems like maybe a good entry point now or soon

I got some money locked up in a CD, damn. Hopefully it keeps going down for a few months lmao