Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bitcoin $200k end of the year, you've been warned

Vaccine fully approved by the US FDA. New york City has full on vaccine mandate now, rest of the US and then Canada/UK will follow suit. My city is like 80% vaxxed, yet cases are going up exponentially still, and another lockdown coming. Cardano to $3 today

Vaccine fully approved by the US FDA. New york City has full on vaccine mandate now, rest of the US and then Canada/UK will follow suit. My city is like 80% vaxxed, yet cases are going up exponentially still, and another lockdown coming. Cardano to $3 today
I see it going $3.50 if it breaks $3

BTC is going to hit 20-25k first.

DxpeH24WwAAEGNe

Don't sleep on Cardano.

if this happens i will be able to live in a 5 star hotel forever

got a lil over 20k im going to invest in chevrolet wish me luck boyos:feelsthink::feelsthink:

Don't sleep on Cardano.
Bullish more than ever on Cardano NFTs. http://cnftanalytics.io/php/search.php SpaceBudz (first NFT on Cardano) will be the next Cryptopunks (first NFT on Eth). Floor is 1400 ADA now, more than doubled in a month already lmao. CNFT will be the biggest platform because it is the first and community is insane. They've recently released their token for early investors. 75m diluted market cap. Market cap of Rarible and OpenSea (2 biggest platforms on Eth) is 2b. Therefore, might be an easy 5-10x. This guy I speak to wanted to buy a Cryptopunk for $4000 last year but he thought it was too expensive. Before he knows floor prices were at $30.000, $60.000 and currently at $150.000.

I found out the NFT game axie infinity is a potential goldmine. Some people in indonesia actually make a daily living playing this game. It's written in unity so it's actually possible to make a bot that automatically does the daily quests which can yield up to 24 usd per day. You can use VPNs to bypass their anticheat measure and use multiple accounts. Only downside is that an account requires an initial investment of 600 usd, but I think it's probably worth it because if it works you can make it back fast

I found out the NFT game axie infinity is a potential goldmine. Some people in indonesia actually make a daily living playing this game. It's written in unity so it's actually possible to make a bot that automatically does the daily quests which can yield up to 24 usd per day. You can use VPNs to bypass their anticheat measure and use multiple accounts. Only downside is that an account requires an initial investment of 600 usd, but I think it's probably worth it because if it works you can make it back fast
I think Axie Infinity has had its run.

Bullish more than ever on Cardano NFTs. http://cnftanalytics.io/php/search.php SpaceBudz (first NFT on Cardano) will be the next Cryptopunks (first NFT on Eth). Floor is 1400 ADA now, more than doubled in a month already lmao. CNFT will be the biggest platform because it is the first and community is insane. They've recently released their token for early investors. 75m diluted market cap. Market cap of Rarible and OpenSea (2 biggest platforms on Eth) is 2b. Therefore, might be an easy 5-10x. This guy I speak to wanted to buy a Cryptopunk for $4000 last year but he thought it was too expensive. Before he knows floor prices were at $30.000, $60.000 and currently at $150.000.
Yeah, I have been hearing about Cardano since around 2017. I was shocked when Cardano skyrocketed to #3 in terms of market cap.

NFTs on Cardano are EXPLODING right now. The floor of Spacebudz just went from 1,100 ADA to 4,000 ADA ($10,000) in 3 days.

This JPEG of a bear just sold for 60,000 ADA ~$171,000 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

There's many more that have sold for insane prices. Whales are scooping them up because they think it'll be the next Cryptopunks.

I have no idea how to even buy a stock. Should take event of my bank's free tutorial they host I guess.
Is buying bitcoin the same as investing in bitcoin?

I have no idea how to even buy a stock. Should take event of my bank's free tutorial they host I guess.
Yes. Use etoro or bittrex. There are lots of platforms

don't buy bitcoin if you have no clue how all of it works first. else u're on ur way to mcdonalds soon

It's been a rough month for crypto, Coinbase added a dark mode which looks pretty nice.

It's been a rough month for crypto, Coinbase added a dark mode which looks pretty nice.
September has been generally rough month for bitcoin. Add on top the China FUD with Evergrande collapsing for fear of yet another global economic crisis...

don't buy bitcoin if you have no clue how all of it works first. else u're on ur way to mcdonalds soon
McDonalds would be an upgrade for me.

Also why would losing investments cause you to downgrade to min wage job?

his prediction didn't come true lol

I do think it will hit $100k before the next crash tho
Just hodl and trust in the blockchain
that's what I do, I just buy then forget about it lol

Triple peak incoming, just wait for the next Zeta Covid variant

I think Axie Infinity has had its run.
I actually invested somewhere at this date and i lost about 1/3 of my investment. Now axie infinity is burning, devs are too lazy or they just don't care.

End of year 2023 maybe :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

thoughts on crypto now??

getting ugly out there...is it ovER??:feelsLSD:

$200k EOY with everything that's going around in the world right now tbhngl. US and all EU countries will mandate vaccinations soon. I seriously foresee unvaccinated people getting banned from grocery stores, withdrawing or spending their money etc. People will massively flock to Bitcoin like during the 2013 Cyprus banking crisis.

Cardano will go to $12-15 and overtake Ethereum after smart contracts (SC) launch 12th of September. Ethereum is still shit and suffering from high fees. EIP-1559 is a joke, burning of tokens is a retarded model. Cardano is the normiecoin that your grandmother and friends will invest into because it is cheap and therefore feels accessible.

NFTs on Cardano will MOON like crazy. NFTs are the fucking hype now. On Ethereum it costs $60 to mint one, on Cardano it's only ~$4-5. It just takes a single influencer to promote some dogshit NFT on Cardano, and people will be hopping on the bandwagon.

Seriously, don't be a retard this time, I warned you last time as early as December (you can check my old posts). SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY. Doesn't even have to be much, just making 10-20k is plenty to get you bootstrapped for the rest of your life.

27896.jpg

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash​

Lmao cope.
Its ovER for crypto cucks

"bro crypto isn't a inflated market fueled by speculation"

Anyone that even saw one shitty jewtube video on stocks(lets be real this shit was just a unregulated stock exchange) could have told you that it was way overvalued.:feelsjuice:

Buying in a few months maybe not a bad idea since it probably will stabilize just at a far lower price then what it was going for. unless in a few years a bull market drives the price back up again.

Last edited: