Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Bitchez love mocking men

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★
IMG 5883
IMG 5885
IMG 5886

Some tall foids are no better than tall men they just find it as a way to feel better than other people. This life is such a joke.

being taller is the only damn thing those foids have going for em, they got no other cope

nasty slore deserves pain

being taller is the only damn thing those foids have going for em, they got no other cope
It’s literally the only thing they talk about

Foids are even worse at discerning height than men are at ascertaining it.

Foid Moment , in my Head its Just " Warum ist die alte so Groß , lol genetisches Glück natürlich " and i move on .

Comparing yourself to Others Is Pointless and maybe Results into even more Envy / Jealousy

@Friezacel @Rotter @Swagpilled @Skoga @Retardinator @OutcompetedByRoomba @nice_try

Last edited:
I hope her legs get chopped off

“We’re evil teehee :foidSoy:

Burn her.

Foids aren't funny because they never understood nuance. They say it's because they make jokes that aren't expected of them, mostly sexual. But foids make more sex jokes than men. JFL. She knows she's mocking not joking.

You can joke about a successful person, but the same joke would be a mocking to an average person.

Last edited:
Even without raising hands, if men united, they could take the foids to the cleaners by accusing them of ableism and shit. Every foid in existence would get cancelled. But men are too proud to exploit sjw terms.

Beat the shit out her face
Psycho Wojak