Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bitches need my big incel cock

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
i just woke up and layed in bed for an hour imagining waking up next to my noodlefoid girlfriend and ruthlessly face fucking her with my throbbing morning wood and cumming buckets down her throat and then cuddling and telling her i love her

i just woke up and layed in bed for an hour imagining waking up next to my noodlefoid girlfriend and ruthlessly face fucking her with my throbbing morning wood and cumming buckets down her throat and then cuddling and telling her i love her
Literally my morning routine everyday

Call them "women"

"bitches" = derogatory

200.gif

I would love to force my sweaty Incel pork sword down a foids throat against her will and use her like a fleshlight for the rest of her life, only subsisting on my cum and piss alone she would be chained up in my basement. I would rent out her holes to fellow inkwells but that dirty mouth would be mine alone. (in game officers)

Last edited:
having high test and being incel is truly a curse

a nigga be horny as fuck in the morning

All whores are built for my BIC(Big Incel Cock)