Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bitches be like "just be yourself"

Jotasso

Jotasso

children of soulless dead entities
★★★
Just like i wasn't doing it my whole life and wasn't bullied by everybody just by "being myself"

even when i tried their shitty behavior advices like "be confident" it obviously didn't worked especially 'cause normies and foids smell weirdos miles away and of course due to being bad-lookin'

at this point i'm not even angry, i just find it astouting and hilarious of how different our lives are due to genetic and of how neither us are gonna live any of their privileges and none of them are gonna know anything about how miserable our lives are

Who else could you be but yourself. One of the most retarded advices ever.

"be confident"
Confidence is built on successful experiences.

So,

"Just be confident" = just be successful, bro.

Saying that to a socially dejected autistic NEET is like telling a homeless guy to "just buy a house, bro".

Another:

"Just go out more. I'm sure you'll find somebody"

Is like saying to a broke homeless beggar:

"Just visit some penthouses in New York, bro. I'm sure you'll find one that you like."

The only ones who can Be themselfs are Woman and somewhat chads . This world is Retarded .

Hand the people who say "just be yourself" a biology book on sexual selection.
Vintage Satisfying GIF

Most bluepilled stances are truly hidden blackpills.

Be yourself means

"Do and say whatever you want since it won't have any weight in whether we'll fuck or not"