Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bitches aren’t worth shit.

Socialpariah

Socialpariah

Banned
-
I remember a number of years ago, I went into an off licence to buy a few beers. There was a young woman behind the counter, I gave her the money and when she gave me back my change she dropped it into my hand at least 6 inches above my hand instead of just placing it in my hand. It’s like she thought i had some kind of dirty contagious disease. Bitch!

brutal changepill

She's used to measuring dick length

BITCHEZ AINT SHIT

She has no desire to touch or interact with a subhuman she looks down upon and is disgusted by longer than she absolutely needs to; it's to be expected, really. :feelsjuice:

I agree we need the nazis to bring back showers in concentration camps for them (IN ROBLOX)

She has no desire to touch or interact with a subhuman she looks down upon and is disgusted by longer than she absolutely needs to; it's to be expected, really. :feelsjuice:
Yes, sadly that’s true.

You got way to much time to think of dumb shit.

Disregard holes - They are often vain.

I agree we need the nazis to bring back showers in concentration camps for them (IN ROBLOX)
and once we get rid of the whores and roasties, gather all of the virgin prime 16-20 year old foids and distribute pussy socalist style for all the brocels