Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bitchass pajeeta professor stared directly at me while I took a mid-term

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Looks like my summer vacation is… over
★★★★★
Alexa, play Semih on Em by Çief Keef and Guçi Mane
(IYKYK)

I would've posted this thread yesterday, but I was distracted by the drama that was going on. Honestly it's kind of good that happened, 'cause now I'm able to write this while keeping a cool head. I could barely collect my thoughts in the immediate aftermath of this incident. Anyway, TWICE. THIS SHIT FUCKING HAPPENED TWICE. WHAT THE FUCK??! IS EVERY SHITSKIN JEETNIGGER PROFESSOR OUT TO GET ME???!!!

To provide context, I've been taking a computer science 1 course this Fall 2024 semester. Now, I'm a marketing major, but I used to be a computer science major back in first year. I ended up switching out because I failed CS1 due to an academic integrity violation – basically, I asked Chegg for help on a project, and some retarded bitchass "Chegg expert" fucking gave me code he found on stackoverflow. The code included commands we hadn't yet learned in class, so on the day she was grading my work, the professor called me up to her desk to explain the code, and I couldn't. As a result, she ended up searching it and found the code word for word right there on stackoverflow. Couldn't believe my fucking eyes. For that I received a 0 on a grade-crushing project, causing me to end the class with a D, and I was also sentenced by the school to do community service at some African-American art place in Trenton (not in the shitty part of it thankfully). Since my school is lenient enough to keep only your best grade on your transcript if you retake a course, I decided to retake CS1 this year to get that D off of my transcript. And now this shit happens...

I ended up getting some geriatric fat femlet 'jeeta as my professor. This Tweedle Dee Tweedle Dum built-ass bitch took note of me very early on in the class; she would often have to ask other students for their names – by asking "WhAt iS yOuR gOoD nAmE SaAr/MeM" :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: (I fucking WISH I was making this shit up) – but this repulsive insectoid memorized my name almost instantly. Maybe it's 'cause I was one of only 4 poonigger shitskin subhumans in the class, idk, but it's still creepy af either way. I've been too demotivated to complete assignments, so I was using Bing AI and ChatGPT to do basically all my HW and projects. I also pulled an 87 on our first mid-term by keeping my phone by my balls and typing all the questions into ChatGPT, then quickly copying down the answers (the 13 lost points were due to two questions I left unanswered due to running out of time). I noticed while taking this test that I was getting dirty looks from some broccoli-haired spic thugmaxxer freshman (which is fucking crazy cause HOW ARE YOU A MORALFAG AS A THUGMAXXER??! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE IF I CHEAT ON MY TEST??!) and I kind of have a feeling this kid must've tipped the professor off about what I'd done. I mean, she never noticed me with my phone out, I certainly made sure of that. Why I feel like someone must've tipped her off is 'cause on the day she was handing back our tests, this toadlet, Lady Elaine Fairchild from Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood (but dark brown-skinned and fat) looking bitch asked me with a suspicious tone why I had answered nearly every question perfectly yet left two blank. I told her it was 'cause I ran out of time (which is technically true anyway), and it seemed like she bought it. Guess not...

I had no clue our second mid-term was going to be yesterday. I walked into class expecting absolutely nothing, only to be greeted at the door by this sub-tardigrade beast handing me a test booklet. I wasn't worried, though, as even if I knew there was a test I wouldn't have studied anyway, and I made my way to the same seat in the back where I'd finessed the first mid-term. Then this wretched poo-goblin shouts to me "UM SAAR (ok, she didn't actually call me that, she addressed me by my name) COME SIT UP HERE PLZ *grabs a chair and pulls it up to a spot that's almost right next to her*":foidSoy:. I was kinda shaken, but I assumed she had likely done that because she wanted one seat's worth of space between each student and the seat I had tried to take was right between two other kids. In retrospect I should've seen what a cope that was, as the chair she pulled away was properly spaced. I thought that would be the end of it, and holy fuck I couldn't have been more wrong. This bitch pretty much put me under surveillance for the entire fucking length of the exam.

When sitting at her desk: constantly glancing up from her work to look at me.
When walking around the room to check on other students: making fucking lightspeed, NBA player-tier pivots to glance my way.
When bending over to help other students: glancing up to look at me like this

Holy FUCK, man. In the end, I answered maybe 5 questions correctly. The rest of them I either wrote nonsense for or didn't answer at all.

As soon as I was released for my break period between classes, I immediately logged on to my school's registration website to drop the class. I mean, what the fuck else was I supposed to do? There would've been no point in continuing to slave for a class I'd be guaranteed to fail anyway (thanks to my abysmal job on that mid-term), and I guarantee if I'd stuck around I'd inevitably receive an interrogation from that brown Humpty Dumpty bitch, resulting in another academic integrity violation – from the same gdmf class I got my last one. There was really no way out but to do what I did, thank God yesterday happened to be within the last week to drop classes for this semester.

I haven't yet told my parents I've dropped the class, and I'm reasonably quite worried about how they'll react. I'm hoping for the best when they do find out, though, as my mom did ask me in the beginning of the semester to drop a class if the workload felt unbearable so as to not risk my grades for the other classes. We'll see what happens, I guess... :dafuckfeels:

@Diddy @DarkStar @Blackpill Monk @ElTruecel @Infamie.Belgrade @Da_Yunez @supersoldier @Overrrr (please come back, man :cryfeels:) @Biowaste Removal

Last edited:
Those are some dogshit tests and assignments if you were able to solve them with SoyGPT.

How did you not know there was a midterm. You don't check your email or course announcements?

Anyways, you should've been more cautious when using your phone during the exam. You were lucky the invigilators and the jeeta prof didn't see you staring at your balls and have one hand on it the entire time:feelshaha:.

Alexa, play Semih on Em by Çief Keef and Guçi Mane
(IYKYK)

I would've posted this thread yesterday, but I was distracted by the drama that was going on. Honestly it's kind of good that that happened, 'cause now I'm able to write this while keeping a cool head. I could barely collect my thoughts in the immediate aftermath of this incident. Anyway, TWICE. THIS SHIT FUCKING HAPPENED TWICE. WHAT THE FUCK??! IS EVERY SHITSKIN JEETNIGGER PROFESSOR OUT TO GET ME???!!!

To provide context, I've been taking a computer science 1 course this Fall 2024 semester. Now, I'm a marketing major, but I used to be a computer science major back in first year. I ended up switching out because I failed CS1 due to an academic integrity violation – basically, I asked Chegg for help on a project, and some retarded bitchass "Chegg expert" fucking gave me code he found on stackoverflow. The code included commands we hadn't yet learned in class, so on the day she was grading my work, the professor called me up to her desk to explain the code, and I couldn't. As a result, she ended up searching it and found the code word for word right there on stackoverflow. Couldn't believe my fucking eyes. For that I received a 0 on a grade-crushing project, causing me to end the class with a D, and I was also sentenced by the school to do community service at some African-American art place in Trenton (not in the shitty part of it thankfully). Since my school is lenient enough to keep only your best grade on your transcript if you retake a course, I decided to retake CS1 this year to get that D off of my transcript. And now this shit happens...
that "chegg expert" was prolly some low iq dumbass jeet who only knew how to copy and paste.
I ended up getting some geriatric fat femlet 'jeeta as my professor. This Tweedle Dee Tweedle Dum built-ass bitch took note of me very early on in the class; she would often have to ask other students for their names – by asking "WhAt iS yOuR gOoD nAmE SaAr/MeM" :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: (I fucking WISH I was making this shit up) – but this repulsive insectoid memorized my name almost instantly. Maybe it's 'cause I was one of only 4 poonigger shitskin subhumans in the class, idk, but it's still creepy af either way. I've been too demotivated to complete assignments, so I was using Bing AI and ChatGPT to do basically all my HW and projects. I also pulled an 87 on our first mid-term by keeping my phone by my balls and typing all the questions into ChatGPT, then quickly copying down the answers (the 13 lost points were due to two questions I left unanswered due to running out of time). I noticed while taking this test that I was getting dirty looks from some broccoli-haired spic thugmaxxer freshman (which is fucking crazy cause HOW ARE YOU A MORALFAG AS A THUGMAXXER??! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE IF I CHEAT ON MY TEST??!) and I kind of have a feeling this kid must've tipped the professor off about what I'd done. I mean, she never noticed me with my phone out, I certainly made sure of that. Why I feel like someone must've tipped her off is 'cause on the day she was handing back our tests, this toadlet, Lady Elaine Fairchild from Mr. Rogers' (but dark brown-skinned and fat) looking bitch asked me with a suspicious tone why I had answered nearly every question perfectly yet left two blank. I told her it was 'cause I ran out of time (which is technically true anyway), and it seemed like she bought it. Guess not...
ik that feeling, often in exams, teachers look at me like im cheating or doing some sketch, hovering over me without saying a word
I had no clue our second mid-term was going to be yesterday. I walked into class expecting absolutely nothing, only to be greeted at the door by this sub-tardigrade beast handing me a test booklet. I wasn't worried, though, as even if I knew there was a test I wouldn't have studied anyway, and I made my way to the same seat in the back where I'd finessed the first mid-term. Then this wretched poo-goblin shouts to me "UM SAAR (ok, she didn't actually call me that, she addressed me by my name) COME SIT UP HERE PLZ *grabs a chair and pulls it up to a spot that's almost right next to her*":foidSoy:. I was kinda shaken, but I assumed she had likely done that because she wanted one seat's worth of space between each student and the seat I had tried to take was right between two other kids. In retrospect I should've seen what a cope that was, as the chair she pulled away was properly spaced. I thought that would be the end of it, and holy fuck I couldn't have been more wrong. This bitch pretty much put me under surveillance for the entire fucking length of the exam.

When sitting at her desk: constantly glancing up from her work to look at me.
When walking around the room to check on other students: making fucking lightspeed, NBA player-tier pivots to glance my way.
When bending over to help other students: glancing up to look at me like this
View attachment 1302135
ofc, why do we always get the most gut wrenching, subhuman poonigger, uggo, bitchy, narcisstic and stuck up teachers/professors?
Holy FUCK, man. In the end, I answered maybe 5 questions correctly. The rest of them I either wrote nonsense for or didn't answer at all.

As soon as I was released for my break period between classes, I immediately logged on to my school's registration website to drop the class. I mean, what the fuck else was I supposed to do? There would've been no point in continuing to slave for a class I'd be guaranteed to fail anyway (thanks to my abysmal job on that mid-term), and I guarantee if I'd stuck around I'd inevitably receive an interrogation from that brown Humpty Dumpty bitch, resulting in another academic integrity violation – from the same gdmf class I got my last one. There was really no way out but to do what I did, thank God yesterday happened to be within the last week to drop classes for this semester.

I haven't yet told my parents I've dropped the class, and I'm reasonably quite worried about how they'll react. I'm hoping for the best when they do find out, though, as my mom did ask me in the beginning of the semester to drop a class if the workload felt unbearable so as to not risk my grades for the other classes. We'll see what happens, I guess... :dafuckfeels:

@Diddy @DarkStar @Blackpill Monk @ElTruecel @Infamie.Belgrade @Da_Yunez @supersoldier @Overrrr (please come back, man :cryfeels:) @Biowaste Removal
I can relate, in math and physics exams, idek what im doing for a lot of questions, whatever I dont know, put nonsense procedure, and hope what do i know and answered right is enough for a passing grade

Brutal.

When u described what happened at CS1, is that even legal? How dafuq do u get an "academic integrity violation" just bc u copied some code u didnt understand? Thats literally daily life for programmers wtf, fucking wh0re teacher.

Those are some dogshit tests and assignments if you were able to solve them with SoyGPT.
It’s a surprisingly capable tool nowadays. Far from perfect, though.
How did you not know there was a midterm. You don't check your email or course announcements?
This first one was announced in those, this one wasn’t. She probably announced it vocally in class, but I wasn’t paying attention.
Anyways, you should've been more cautious when using your phone during the exam. You were lucky the invigilators and the jeeta prof didn't see you staring at your balls and have one hand on it the entire time:feelshaha:.
I was very cautious, and that test wasn’t proctored by invigilators (neither was the one I just took). I REALLY think that stupid faggot who was sitting next to me must’ve tipped the teacher off

Never began for collegecels.

this nigga set you up
I heard that actually happens, there are allegedly some cuckllege employees that become “Chegg experts” with the goal of setting cheaters up

that "chegg expert" was prolly some low iq dumbass jeet who only knew how to copy and paste.
No doubt about it :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::feelsping:
ik that feeling, often in exams, teachers look at me like im cheating or doing some sketch, hovering over me without saying a word
It’s like inklers are inherently suspicious to them.
ofc, why do we always get the most gut wrenching, subhuman poonigger, uggo, bitchy, narcisstic and stuck up teachers/professors?
There are ‘jeet professors over there in Honduras too? :shock: Brutal…
I can relate, in math and physics exams, idek what im doing for a lot of questions, whatever I dont know, put nonsense procedure, and hope what do i know and answered right is enough for a passing grade
In the case that idk what I’m doing, I just write whatever I know or make assumptions in the hopes of receiving at least partial credit

Brutal.

When u described what happened at CS1, is that even legal? How dafuq do u get an "academic integrity violation" just bc u copied some code u didnt understand? Thats literally daily life for programmers wtf, fucking wh0re teacher.
I guess it’s just that academia requires we have to do our own work n shiet. The prof who penalized me for that was different from this one, she was a thin Romanian lady who heightmogged me. I was terrified of her ngl

You're so fucked buddy boys I had a poojeeta post menopause whore as my teacher and she made my life hell by always calling my parents when I barely did anything and she'd ask me questions in front of the class to ridicule me I'd have reported ur teacher tho and make up some bs excuse about how she's picking on you they'd have to deal with your report and maybe make other reports anonymously if you can at different times and dates.

As TCCcels I’m sure you and @Da_Yunez got the joke I was trying to make; that said, if you did, do not explain it, and if you didn’t, I won’t explain it (cuz fedniggers)
dms

read every word nigga i used to do the same shit JFL copying answers from my phone but i did get caught twice after doing it around 15-16 times

You're so fucked buddy boys I had a poojeeta post menopause whore as my teacher and she made my life hell by always calling my parents when I barely did anything and she'd ask me questions in front of the class to ridicule me
That sounds annoying as fuck. You got any idea why she might've singled you out like that (besides looks)?
I'd have reported ur teacher tho and make up some bs excuse about how she's picking on you they'd have to deal with your report and maybe make other reports anonymously if you can at different times and dates.
I wanted to end all dealings with her right there and then lest I risk getting another academic integrity violation. She'd've noticed something was up with how my performance on that test was incongruent to how I did on projects and HW

That sounds annoying as fuck. You got any idea why she might've singled you out like that (besides looks)?

I wanted to end all dealings with her right there and then lest I risk getting another academic integrity violation. She'd've noticed something was up with how my performance on that test was incongruent to how I did on projects and HW
I think she singled me out cos I wasn't doing to well in class too