Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bitch was spreading rumors about me at work

E

ELchico1836

Recruit
★★★
I work in a big factory and there's a high-volume day when the company puts both of its night shift crews together to better deal with demand. Anyway, there was this one girl from the other shift who helped me with something I was doing. A few moments later I saw a woman from afar that looked like a lady I usually talk to so I waved at her but it turned out to be that same girl that had helped me, she waved back at me too. Anyway, like 2 or 3 months later I moved to the night shift she was at because they only have to work 3 days a week and it gave me more time to study for school. I ran into that same girl and she gave me a shocked look like I was about to rape her. It made me feel uncomfortable but I just moved along. She kept looking at me like she was scared of me I'm like "wtf did I do to you?" My guess is she thought I was in love with her or something. One day she saw me without my mask and saw my face and then she took like a month off work. When she got back I looked at her and she sighed and looked frustrated. She moved to a different area from then on.
I caught wind that she was spreading rumors about me, saying that I was creepy and had moved shifts just to see her.
Me being sub-five and keeping mostly to myself makes me automatically creepy. She was also making fun at my looks (im an AcneScarCel). I was pissed she was spreading rumors about me so when she helped me out another time i behaved passive aggressively and just kept moving.
She eventually quit and was telling everyone I was the reason.
It's been like 3 months since then and she keeps texting her coworkers to see if I quit.

Quick Tip: Don't wave at people if you're ugly. It's creepy.

I thought it was a nice lady I sometimes talked to. They were both from the same country so they looked alike from far away.

182389206 1422405891441113 7075147618482685879 n

Quick tip: don’t exist if you’re ugly. It’s creepy.
I caught wind that she was spreading rumors about me, saying that I was creepy and had moved shifts just to see her.
So many of them genuinely believe they are the centre of the universe, and it’s tiring tbh :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The mental-gymnastics those women do is a really weird thing, like how delusional you have to be to think the world revolves around you and act like a bitch towards people you barely know. Man you should've made her quit, what an unfair world.

The mental-gymnastics those women do is a really weird thing, like how delusional you have to be to think the world revolves around you and act like a bitch towards people you barely know. Man you should've made her quit, what an unfair world.
My guess is it's a product of immaturity.

You got a lot of nerve waving at a foid!

Reported for waving!

You waving waver!

Go ER on her and her family:feelsLSD: