Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bitch stop tormenting me i slapped you already

Killerseid

Killerseid

Deciding when to start killing
-
As the title says, today i slapped a foid. I made sure to make it look like i was playing around with my classmate, but my intention was serious. Even if soft it hurted her so im happy. Today i was minding my business ( as usual ) and giving people bad look, when the class clown called me to come close to him. He was between the girls jestering. Basically she provoked me sexually but refused to touch me and teased me, told im beatiful and shit like that. I act like i was shooing her but i actually hit her.

Good
Women expect all men to act like cucks in this age that they're surprised when a man actually acts on it.

I mean, did nobody taught these whore to not offer food to an animal if you're not going to feed him? It's common decency

As the title says, today i slapped a foid. I made sure to make it look like i was playing around with my classmate, but my intention was serious. Even if soft it hurted her so im happy. Today i was minding my business ( as usual ) and giving people bad look, when the class clown called me to come close to him. He was between the girls jestering. Basically she provoked me sexually but refused to touch me and teased me, told im beatiful and shit like that. I act like i was shooing her but i actually hit her.
Based :feelsYall: womens right and equality :feelsokman: ... so don't hold yourself down to really beat the fuck of her next time especially how it was women day yesterday make sure she will remember it !

Based :feelsYall: womens right and equality :feelsokman: ... so don't hold yourself down to really beat the fuck of her next time especially how it was women day yesterday make sure she will remember it !
Equal rights equal fights

She liked it

Basedd:lul::lul:How did she react?:feelskek:

Mogs me by even having the opportunity to talk to foids