Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Bitch sold me mouldy bread and i felt sick all day today

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Last night i went to 7/11 but the doors were locked because its late at night so you have to tell the attendant what you want through the window. I tell her i want a loaf of bread and she goes and gets it.

I eat half the loaf that night cause i was hungry. Wake up with a disgusting taste in mouth and feel sick. Check the bread and see this shit

I bought that shit last night how can it already be mouldy this bitch went and grabbed some 2 week old bread and tried to poison me

Make her eat this bread

cum on the mouldy bread and force feed it to her the filthy cunt

What a fucking cunt.

Last night i went to 7/11 but the doors were locked because its late at night so you have to tell the attendant what you want through the window.
do you live in a black neighborhood?

No I live in an abo neighborhood
so basically black?
plus, australia is where they sent all the criminals in the past.
that's why they lock up the stores at nighttime; in most normal places they never do this.

tbh the guys working in shops don't give a fuck

it's all up to you to spot spoiled goods, or tell them that the refrigerators aren't actually cooling shit and they've got lukewarm drinks and melted icecream

OP, short term memory loss?

OP, short term memory loss?
Lmao I was waiting for someone to post that

good job you get a cookie

Beat her ass, then cum on the bread and force her to eat it and shove the last piece inside her throat.

She will instantly fall in love with you.

let her choose either to eat the bread or suck your dick

My shitskin digestive skin can easily digest that

Wait for the same door-knock scenario to return the bread. Fill said loaf with fireworks. Light as you hand it off to her and slam the door. Walk away casually and don't look back for maximum effect.

Wouldn't the rest of the bread taste off if one part gets moldy?

Did you eat the bread with anything or did you just chuck down a dry loaf?

Last night i went to 7/11 but the doors were locked because its late at night so you have to tell the attendant what you want through the window. I tell her i want a loaf of bread and she goes and gets it.

I eat half the loaf that night cause i was hungry. Wake up with a disgusting taste in mouth and feel sick. Check the bread and see this shit
View attachment 456825

I bought that shit last night how can it already be mouldy this bitch went and grabbed some 2 week old bread and tried to poison me
I'd sue but I dunno if you could win the case.

View attachment 456825

Take a shit in front of the store

feed it to birds.

damn that sucks. I got food poisoning from freaking chinese food today. lost an hr of postmaxxing on the toilet lol

Should learn to make your own bread and always have flour and yeast or eggs & baking powder on hand. Making 2x banana raisin bread rn, takes like 10 minutes to prepare and 50 minutes in the oven to bake.

Banana raisin

Eat the mold if you ain’t a bitch

View attachment 456825

Women are deficient in intelligence and religion. Women are also deficient in gratitude. The character of the woman is likened to a crooked rib. Her crookedness is natural and incurable. Therefore, it is a great sacrifice and condescension on the man’s part to share his life with the woman. :forcedsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back