Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bitch On Quora Has Autism, Deformities and PTSD, But Still Has A Relationship With An NT Guy

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
This same thot has been sexually active since high school and ended up dating an NT guy, while her looks matched male ended up driving off a cliff. The cunt claims to having been abused by her parents and developing PTSD. Then she mentions that she has poor vision, due to a lazy eye that occasionally crosses over, which is a disgusting deformity.

But just like every other privileged woman due to having a hole between her legs, she gets to enjoy an endless buffet of sex and relationships with men that are way out of her league. On one post the slag dares to mention that she must possess sufficient attraction to the guy in order to date and be in a relationship with him, indicating she's with a chad or chadlite.

Last edited:
Juggernauts law.

Said it a million times. "Just date autistic girls bro" doesn't work, they all date up to NT normies/high-tier normies

Can you link the post

I want to laugh at the orbiters in the comments section and maybe save it for a blackpills collection.

I would argue the reason why a lot of us have shitty genetics is coz of foids.

Most deformed men wouldn't reproduce. But females will.

If only we applied the same standards of men to females, we would be exploring mars now.

But then we might go extinct before that.

Can you link the post

I want to laugh at the orbiters in the comments section and maybe save it for a blackpills collection.

I will post a screenshot of a post where it mentions she's dating an NT guy and her profile, but you'd have to look through her history if you want proof she has deformities and PTSD. There aren't too many orbiters on Quora.

Screenshot 1: Question

Screenshot 2: Her Answer

Screenshot 3: Her Profile

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 11.38.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 11.38.10 PM.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 25
  • autistwhore2.png
    autistwhore2.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 11.40.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 11.40.21 PM.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 31
I will post a screenshot of a post where it mentions she's dating an NT guy and her profile, but you'd have to look through her history if you want proof she has deformities and PTSD. There aren't too many orbiters on Quora.

Screenshot 1: Question

Screenshot 2: Her Answer

Screenshot 3: Her Profile
Ahh unfortunate. There are many hidden gems (both funny and blackpilled) on Quora occasionally.