Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bitch lasagna

FUCKING OVER FOR CURRIES JFL!!

curries will be on sui watch.

"I'm a blue eyed white dragon while you're just dark magician."

i hope he commits infidelity against his wife and rape all the japanese women
Still wrong because they'd just probably like being raped by Chad.

So over dude, I am sorry for this pain we all feel :cryfeels::feelsrope:
Been thinking about this and wondering if I need to leave the forum… I think it’s maybe starting to become too much for me. I try to be the best I can and try to support brocels but at a certain point the futility of everything, my own efforts and the efforts of others, just seems too crushing to come back from.

That and while so many of us are suffering there are people on this forum “rizzing” girls on discord like it’s nothing? Makes me wonder how many people are faking it, not necessarily being a “fakecel” but just faking the pain and rejection to stay on the forum and shoot the shit with everyone, while they still have access to female companionship and communication…

I’m sorry if I’m derailing your thread but I’m really just considering if this is a good place in general and a good place for me to stay. Your post got me thinking about that. The pain we all feel, it’s just too real, it’s too much to bear alone but here we often don’t bear it together but rather we make fun of other people who are going through shit.

Been thinking about this and wondering if I need to leave the forum… I think it’s maybe starting to become too much for me. I try to be the best I can and try to support brocels but at a certain point the futility of everything, my own efforts and the efforts of others, just seems too crushing to come back from.

That and while so many of us are suffering there are people on this forum “rizzing” girls on discord like it’s nothing? Makes me wonder how many people are faking it, not necessarily being a “fakecel” but just faking the pain and rejection to stay on the forum and shoot the shit with everyone, while they still have access to female companionship and communication…

I’m sorry if I’m derailing your thread but I’m really just considering if this is a good place in general and a good place for me to stay. Your post got me thinking about that. The pain we all feel, it’s just too real, it’s too much to bear alone but here we often don’t bear it together but rather we make fun of other people who are going through shit.
DEATH TO THE CUCKS WHO DESTROY US DEATHNICS!!!
GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE THE SINNERS AND BURN THEM ALL!!!!!

The pain we feel now will soon be fulfilled with happiness from their misfortunes for their sins.

The pain we feel now will soon be fulfilled with happiness from their misfortunes for their sins.
Dark magician always wins brocel

Dark magician always wins brocel
NOT IN THE HANDS OF THE LORD
DO NOT LOSE HOPE IN THE MISHAPS OF WORLDY THINGS FOR THEY WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD WHICH WE ALL WILL BE JUDGED AT WHEN THE DAY COMES!!

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME LOOK AT THE PUNISHMENT THAT IS COMING TO THE JEWISH HOMOS WHO BRING MISFORTUNE TO JERUSALEM THE SAME PLACE THAT WAS STATED IN ZECHARIAH TO BRING MISHAPS AND CURSES UPON WHOEVER DESTROYS!!! (IN REAL LIFE)

I miss these days. Fucking stupid corporate kikes took over YouTube

DO NOT LOSE HOPE IN THE MISHAPS OF WORLDY THINGS FOR THEY WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD WHICH WE ALL WILL BE JUDGED AT WHEN THE DAY COMES!!

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME LOOK AT THE PUNISHMENT THAT IS COMING TO THE JEWISH HOMOS WHO BRING MISFORTUNE TO JERUSALEM THE SAME PLACE THAT WAS STATED IN ZECHARIAH TO BRING MISHAPS AND CURSES UPON WHOEVER DESTROYS!!! (IN REAL LIFE)
No I just meant in yugioh that time.

Fuck him I have exodia
San mateo

@MiSKiRaT

@MiSKiRaT

YEAHHHHHHH THIS IS THE MENTALITY I APPRECIATE, YOU WERE BORN AND HATED ON AND LIVED A LIFE OF SORROW, IS THIS FAIR TO YOU??! FIGHT AGAINST THE CUCKS WHO UPHOLD WHORES AT A HIGHER STAKE AND KILL ALL THE NORMSHIT NPCS FOR GIVING FALSE RHETORICS MEANINGS. DEATH TO EVERYONE

I see now,,
Remember the Lord loves you though, Chico :feelsYall:
Thank you.
I found a church that I’m curious to go to. But honestly I wonder if coming here is making me feel even more alienated from the real world. It feels almost wrong to go, I don’t know. Like with all of the anger I’ve felt and expressed here.

~This has been the obvious case ever since 2021 and onward.
These threads are meant to further demoralize your already deprived state, a test given by the sadistic Demiurge, using OP as a means to an End.

Thank you.
I found a church that I’m curious to go to. But honestly I wonder if coming here is making me feel even more alienated from the real world. It feels almost wrong to go, I don’t know. Like with all of the anger I’ve felt and expressed here.
Truth mixed with justified hysteria against the controlling cucks.
Churches who discriminate against the incel are doomed to suffer the wages of their sin as Paul preached about Christ being not exclusive to the true good Israelites.

Truth mixed with justified hysteria against the controlling cucks.
Churches who discriminate against the incel are doomed to suffer the wages of their sin as Paul preached about Christ being not exclusive to the true good Israelites.
I see, I think I’m not so concerned about discrimination, I guess I just somehow don’t feel worthy of being among those people. They seem like good people.

~This has been the obvious case ever since 2021 and onward.
These threads are meant to further demoralize your already deprived state, a test given by the sadistic Demiurge, using OP as a means to an End.
:feelsbadman: It’s difficult to tell who’s doing it and who’s for real… with the recent revelations I can tell who a few of them are now at least

:feelsbadman: It’s difficult to tell who’s doing it and who’s for real… with the recent revelations I can tell who a few of them are now at least
They expose themselves, And beware of those who say they proclaim to have a Soycord account.

I guess I just somehow don’t feel worthy of being among those people. They seem like good people.
That's what these cucks want you to believe.
Don't you hear of the good news? Jesus endured lashes from an enhanced whip and bared the weight of a cross which he'd later be crucified on for the penalties of us all.
Do not let his immense pain given by the Gentiles to go to waste.

That and while so many of us are suffering there are people on this forum “rizzing” girls on discord like it’s nothing?
Who besides Fat Link?

Who besides Fat Link?
I'd like to avoid naming names but in threads recently that have mentioned the discord, it seems like quite a few people have gotten nudes or at least had foids start talking to them. It honestly made me want to make a discord account myself.

I'd like to avoid naming names but in threads recently that have mentioned the discord, it seems like quite a few people have gotten nudes or at least had foids start talking to them. It honestly made me want to make a discord account myself.
I am a discordcel for a few years, bitches only contact better looking guys.

Video missing