Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bitch Commented On My Groceries Today

• Thread starter LonelyButterfly
  • Start date
LonelyButterfly

LonelyButterfly

Recruit
★★★
So I was buying groceries at my favorite supermarket (food, toilet papier and all that stuff) and I went to the checkstand to pay for said groceries. A (approximately) 30-year-old woman was sitting there scanning my groceries and stuff. Then suddenly that bitch felt the need to comment on my groceries: "Looks like someone needs to learn to cook, eh?" I was absolutely flabbergasted. She said that because I mostly bought pre-cooked dishes. Since I'm a giant pussy in real life I just laughed it off. I should have told her that not everyone has a bitch at home for cooking.

I can't even go to the supermarket in peace anymore. Fuck my life!

She was flirting with you. /s

Get the fuck out of here Fakecel.

Do you know how to cook though?

Those Pre-Cooked BS meals will probably make you go bald

Not trying to be Mr Brightside here, but I suspect she said that with the honest intention of being funny/conversational in a non-mean way. Some people are obtuse, and I'm sure most of us who work or go to school have been around people who say stupid shit without meaning to be offensive.

pre cooked meals taste like ass.

Also did she say it in a condescending tone

damn what a traumatic experience

Not trying to be Mr Brightside here, but I suspect she said that with the honest intention of being funny/conversational in a non-mean way. Some people are obtuse, and I'm sure most of us who work or go to school have been around people who say stupid shit without meaning to be offensive.

yours is nothing. I got spat on by a female cashier. she at least talked to you.

yours is nothing. I got spat on by a female cashier. she at least talked to you.
For real? Wow... That is awful as fuck. What did you do after that?

For real? Wow... That is awful as fuck. What did you do after that?
i left the market and rushed to the home like a spineless pushover i truly am. thankfully i hadnt paid for my items.

I prolly coulda gotten her fired but she looked like she would be happy if I did that. Some teenager girl who just doesnt give a fuck. probably racist too.

lol @ not having groceries delivered

Should have told that bitch to mind her own business

To the people calling him a fakecel: Not sure if srs

I doubt a bitch that old would be saying it to mock you, unless she was feeling extremely bitter. How did she say it OP?

So I was buying groceries at my favorite supermarket (food, toilet papier and all that stuff) and I went to the checkstand to pay for said groceries. A (approximately) 30-year-old woman was sitting there scanning my groceries and stuff. Then suddenly that bitch felt the need to comment on my groceries: "Looks like someone needs to learn to cook, eh?" I was absolutely flabbergasted. She said that because I mostly bought pre-cooked dishes. Since I'm a giant pussy in real life I just laughed it off. I should have told her that not everyone has a bitch at home for cooking.

You shoulda asked if she wanted to show you how sometime. Cooking is a great skill.

This. People do this all the time. Autist OP couldn't pick up on it.

fakecel out