Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bitch at work found out I checked her social media

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Now she is mad, but wtf, I only stalked her for several weeks, it is a bad habit but I can`t help it.
After this she always looks annoyed when I`m around and behaves like I shitted on her head while she slept :feelsUgh:
But if I was good-looking she would be very happy and tell me she likes me too tee hee :feelsclown:

they can detect that? :dafuckfeels:

behaves like I shitted on her head while she slept :feelsUgh:
since you are already being punished for it, may as well actually shit on her head

foids are totally into that scat stuff anyways
chad told me :feelshaha:

based and shitpilled :feelsokman:
apply soft serve GIF

Did u accidentally like her post or something?

I've done that. Programmercels must make it easy to do on purpose troll us stalkercels. This is why programmercels are traitors and deserve to die with chad and stacy.

How could she know that? You stalked her with an account that have your name on it? :feelskek:

Now she is mad, but wtf, I only stalked her for several weeks, it is a bad habit but I can`t help it.
After this she always looks annoyed when I`m around and behaves like I shitted on her head while she slept :feelsUgh:
But if I was good-looking she would be very happy and tell me she likes me too tee hee :feelsclown:
Even her social media account is set to view for chad only :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Jack off to her pics :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: