Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Bitch ass

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Nignogs getting served by ricecels for corona racism, should’ve shot the niggers tbhngl

Gddamn it, it’s private:feelsbadman:

Cho coofers out serving justice to the boomertards.

damn that sucks

Doesn't load for me

i cant see that media

mfs still using facebook

i cant watch it man

This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed.
This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed.