Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel bitch asked why i dont have gf

what did you answer

Should have asked her to be yours and see the disgust on her face

what did u say? :feelstrash:

She already knows, she was just gaslighting you...

You tell her about your Inceldom. Then ask her if she'd date you and smirk at her.

Should have bashed her face in with a steel pole and fucked her bloody mouth after

Similiar thing happened to me lol

You should´ve told her:
Mind your own business bitch.

she compared me to a shy girl in our class "even her have bf why u dont.." lol

The status isn't even remotely comparable as girls get their vaginas pillaged by Chad.

She thinks it is easy for us as itnis for them

OMG THATS SO COOL OP! ok now keep your frame and be alpha. neg her and say your my gf silly goose ;) after she laughs, use kino then feign disinterest, time constraint and number close. its like so easy to get laid! buy my ebook for $199.99 $9.99 for a limited time! you also get 1 free hour of coaching for me for a value of $1,000! what are you waitin for? click now!

You should've asked her to be your gf

Wtf foids never even talk to me :chad:

Getting a bf is so easy for women that it hasn't occurred to them how difficult it could possible be for men. Or this bitch was just trolling.

Did you ask her for sex?

skin her alive then ask her why u dont have skin u want my foreskin to keep u warm?

im glad nobody asks me those questions