Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Birthdays Are Getting Worse and Worse

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Was last week. DIckhead boss forgot to give me the day off despite the fact I requested it almost a month in advance. No one called, not even family (again), went to a personal favorite bar and grill to at least have a steak before work, only to be told they were out of steak that day. Some crusty old bitch customer who learned of my birthday through a co worker decided to bug me and ask to take a picture with her because apparently it was her birthday too, complete with awkwardness and her wearing some stupid birthday hat. Was a lousy day in general, and was told by my boss he would at least give me a free meal, which he could not do after all because they had to close early due to some cleaning crew that was gonna be there overnight. Went to grab a burger after work, went home, ate, got high, drank half a bottle of wine, and like too many nights to count, I just cried myself to sleep wondering why it's come to this. Someone just empty a fucking gun into my fucking head and chest already...

At least the lady acknowledged your birthday.

Brutal birthday, but yeah, what was with that customer lady?

She didn't have to complicate things and mention it was also her birthday and take a photo with you. She could have kept quiet and get on with her day. The fact she did this when she didn't have to makes me think at worst she feels neutral about you, at best she feels positive about you.

Ofc I lack the context details, but I think I would have considered this a lifefuel moment.

Was last week. DIckhead boss forgot to give me the day off despite the fact I requested it almost a month in advance. No one called, not even family (again), went to a personal favorite bar and grill to at least have a steak before work, only to be told they were out of steak that day. Some crusty old bitch customer who learned of my birthday through a co worker decided to bug me and ask to take a picture with her because apparently it was her birthday too, complete with awkwardness and her wearing some stupid birthday hat. Was a lousy day in general, and was told by my boss he would at least give me a free meal, which he could not do after all because they had to close early due to some cleaning crew that was gonna be there overnight. Went to grab a burger after work, went home, ate, got high, drank half a bottle of wine, and like too many nights to count, I just cried myself to sleep wondering why it's come to this. Someone just empty a fucking gun into my fucking head and chest already...
I actually began to hate my birthdays after I turned 18. Every single birthday is just another reminder that the wheel of time has not stopped spinning and that I am an entire year older, and that I am still a pathetic piece of shit subhuman incel who would be better off dead. The only benefit of getting older was being able to buy alcohol and gamble at 21, and now that it has passed I have literally nothing left to look forward to in the future. It's all downhill from here. It only gets worse and worse.

But I do understand your struggle. For the past several birthdays that I have had, nobody, not even family or friends, call or text me to wish me a happy birthday. In a weird sort of way I am thankful because that's one less reminder of the time passing, but at the same time, it sucks to see that hardly anyone cares for or about me.