Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Birth rate

T

Texas.Kansas92

Greycel
US birth rate drops to new low. Oh, really. That must be because women don't want to have kids anymore and they just want to be strong independent bitches. Women get married these days to say no, sex in this marriage. Sounds fun, right. Then they get older; by a few years and say I want a divorce because my stupid husband doesn't fuck me. Why's that? Oh, because you don't want sex until you want to be a whore again. Wtf is wrong with women? Too much power or just too much hate towards men. This is why birth rates are so low.

Think accidents don't happen. They do. But when they occur they run for an abortion. Saying suck it out of me or give me a pill to kill the fetus. Sounds like great people. But, by the end of the day women always get what they want a controlling miserable life as they've always been looking for. Go pussy power!!! Yeah right!

Good. the world is too overpopulated anyway.

I don't care even if the birth rate becomes negative.

I remember when the Roe v. Wade thing happened, American foids were spamming twatter how they'll demand vasectomy from their cuck husbands. Can you fucking imagine it? :feelskek:

Anyway, you have 8 million kikes in your country so what do you expect.

US birth rate drops to new low. Oh, really. That must be because women don't want to have kids anymore and they just want to be strong independent bitches. Women get married these days to say no, sex in this marriage. Sounds fun, right. Then they get older; by a few years and say I want a divorce because my stupid husband doesn't fuck me. Why's that? Oh, because you don't want sex until you want to be a whore again. Wtf is wrong with women? Too much power or just too much hate towards men. This is why birth rates are so low.

Think accidents don't happen. They do. But when they occur they run for an abortion. Saying suck it out of me or give me a pill to kill the fetus. Sounds like great people. But, by the end of the day women always get what they want a controlling miserable life as they've always been looking for. Go pussy power!!! Yeah right!
Okay but the real extinction level threat is dropping sperm counts.

high iq people tend not to have people.
True but there's reasons why they don't. High IQ individuals tend to be single and never fit in because they don't fit the social standards of society.

Why I cant decapitate a woman but she can decapitate her own baby?
Why I never get love while woman gets more love than the biggest celebrity alive?

Good. the world is too overpopulated anyway.
White countries dont contribute at all to overpopulation. Its mostly shitskin countries like Nigeria whose population will skyrocket in this century

Last edited:
White countries dont contribut at all to overpopulation. Its mostly shitskin countries like Nigeria whose population will skyrocket in this century
Not just Nigeria but the Democratic Republic of Congo and any other Sub-Saharan African country

castrate curries and chinks and gooks and niggers and sandniggers

White countries dont contribut at all to overpopulation. Its mostly shitskin countries like Nigeria whose population will skyrocket in this century
Not just Nigeria but the Democratic Republic of Congo and any other Sub-Saharan African couh
castrate curries and chinks and gooks and niggers and sandniggers
That'd be interesting