Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Birth control pills that reduce womens sex drive down to nothing are the main cause

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Realize most women on birth control pills their sex drive goes down to nothing. The body's sex drive works that when you are the most fertile it makes you the most horny. And when the person is not fertile the body sees no reason to make the person desire let alone crave sex. Women are too low IQ to make this connection, but some higher IQ and more introspective women have noticed this and wrote about their experiences.

Don't blame God for the imbalance right now. God created a world where for every 1 man there was 1 woman. For every lonely, horny man, there was also a lonely, horny woman. Thats math. (except for Chads who are having threesomes.. but then we must also consider the highly sexed women who liked to have 2-3-4 boyfriends at a time).

There is 1 ethnicity of women in America right now that rarely uses birth control pills. And by my theory we should notice a difference in their sexuality and their willingness to sleep with and marry non-Chads.

And that is Latinas. With their Catholicism it is rare for Latina women to use birth control pills. This is also why they have such a high birth rate. This is also why they look like women with their curves.

And indeed my theory stands up.. we have talked on this forum that Latinas are an exception, that there doesn't seem to be any Latinocels. In fact Dad body, manlet, subhuman Latinos seem to have no problem getting married and having kids.

1. Stop it with the bullshit bro science and unproven nonsense
but some higher IQ and more introspective women have noticed this and wrote about their experiences.

Literally posts no examples after saying this shit :feelskek:

2. Go jump off a bridge for that latino exception bullshit, ALL women are the same, ALL, there is no "special race". You must be coping or you never leave your house

2. Go jump off a bridge for that latino exception bullshit, ALL women are the same, ALL, there is no "special race". You must be coping or you never leave your house

Dis some bullsit

^

half the female students at my HS were Latina and they are literally no less superficial or shitty than any other race of women. “Christian” Latinas are just as much of a meme as “Christian” white women. it was relatively common there for incel tier Latino guys to have gfs but only because they were thugmaxxed and fronting hard. high inhib autistic latino male = DEATHNIC

^

half the female students at my HS were Latina and they are literally no less superficial or shitty than any other race of women. “Christian” Latinas are just as much of a meme as “Christian” white women. it was relatively common there for incel tier Latino guys to have gfs but only because they were thugmaxxed and fronting hard. high inhib autistic latino male = DEATHNIC

Some people on this site are as bluepilled as normies JFL.

Never forget, AWALT.

^

I wasn't in highschool with Latinas in all honesty so I don't know what they were like then, or possibly the ones 100% growing up here who are 'Americanized'.

But don't you think its sort of strange that Latino males should be text book incels.. yet I see them walking with their Latina wife and baby stroller with kids.

Also I'm not saying that their Catholicism gives them any morality. I am saying the Catholic religion & Latino culture does make it so they don't use birth control pills and crush their sex drive down to nothing, like women of other ethnicities. And that difference on a biochemical level will manifest in different behavior and even beliefs of the person.

The different behavior I am seeing in the real world is Latinas not just 'waiting for Chad'.. but actually marrying Deathnic low-tier normie and even incel tier males and having families like women used to do(before birth control pills came).

I am also willing to say, in highschool I can believe Latinas are 'waiting for Chad', but there is something that must change where when they don't get a tall white man, they seem to happily settle for a Latinocel. Whereas with other ethnicities I see the Beckies who don't get Chad, just keep waiting for Chad, even if it means they never have a husband or a family.

This

didnt even read after the title, retarded post.

The available evidence doesn't show that birth control crushes sex drive, it shows that it makes women more attracted to more feminine features, aka pretty boy face.

And this is indeed what I see in the large amount of Latin people where I live. The women don't mind a janked up face of the guy has a decent frame and a masculine attitude (which most Mexican men do)

You also have to remember that Mexican women are under pressure from a young age to get married and have kids. No one bothers a white woman about that until she is maybe 30.

If anything, the pill might make gymmaxxing slightly less effective, but that's about it.

Your math is incorrect, naturally there are a lot more males born, either by chance or parents wanting male children.

[cope] With normal sex drive, they will only fuck Chad. With low sex drive they will fuck nothing. This changes nothing.

high IQ observation.

i 100% agree latinocels seem to be quite rare. i still not totally convinced its birth control pill, but it might be a big factor.

however, in contrast to lack of latinocels, there is a huge population of brazilcels.

i wonder why brazilian, also being latin american, has so many incels, while latinocels are extremely rare? brazil has a pop of 200 million, while spanish speaking latin americans have like 400 million. mexico alone have each like 100 million, columbia 50 million.

theres something seriously weird about brazil compared to the spanish speaking latam. maybe the brazilian incels are mostly white therefore high inhib and autistic?

I don't know it would be interesting to look into. One thing I notice is demographically Brazil's population has really flatlined. Whereas other Latino nations are growing fast still. Ergo there must be a lot less pregnancies and presumably more birth control pills being used in Brazil.

I am also willing to say there is other factors. But people are biochemical organisms. When we alter those biochemicals say for the fertility and sex hormones.. its not surprising that there would be changes in behavior of the organism. Especially when talking about the average behavior of millions of women, as opposed to individual examples.
[cope] With normal sex drive, they will only fuck Chad. With low sex drive they will fuck nothing. This changes nothing.

Ya but somehow in the past the vast majority of men got married and had kids. Aka before the chemical alteration of women women seemed able to have sex with men besides just Chads.

I'm not trying to cope imo because A) somehow I'd probably still be incel even 100 years ago. And B) I don't expect women to stop hardcore using birth control pills anytime soon.
The available evidence doesn't show that birth control crushes sex drive, it shows that it makes women more attracted to more feminine features, aka pretty boy face.

And this is indeed what I see in the large amount of Latin people where I live. The women don't mind a janked up face of the guy has a decent frame and a masculine attitude (which most Mexican men do)

You also have to remember that Mexican women are under pressure from a young age to get married and have kids. No one bothers a white woman about that until she is maybe 30.

If anything, the pill might make gymmaxxing slightly less effective, but that's about it.

Well that is the crux of the matter. I don't know how one would measure the level of women's sexual drive. Possibly you would have erotic videos or something and measure the vagina reaction while the woman was watching the videos.

Then compare if there is a difference for women who got the drug versus the women who got the placebo. Of course neither the women nor the clinicians could know which woman was in which group.

Last edited:
The fact that they took the birth control in the first place means they were fucking someone. Yet that someone was not us. So even if your theory is true, all we'd be getting is some other dude's leftovers.

Men in the past got laid more easily because women were more financially dependent on men. But thanks to affirmative action, women are now ahead of men in school and at work despite being less qualified. Women can also use the internet to get donations from simps. So they no longer need to marry some dumpy guy for his money.

I agree that birth control lowers female sex drives and that the imbalance between female and male sex drives is a huge reason why hypergamy occurs in the first place. However men likely have higher sex drives regardless of birth control and the 1 man - 1 woman thing is bullshit. Research has shown that People on average have twice as many female genetic ancestors as male, showing that through human history most cultures married off multiple foids to men with more resources. Foids didn’t have much choice in the matter tho.

idk boyo but they really do have zero sex drive for nonchads
The fact that they took the birth control in the first place means they were fucking someone. Yet that someone was not us. So even if your theory is true, all we'd be getting is some other dude's leftovers.

Men in the past got laid more easily because women were more financially dependent on men. But thanks to affirmative action, women are now ahead of men in school and at work despite being less qualified. Women can also use the internet to get donations from simps. So they no longer need to marry some dumpy guy for his money.

Yep its the fucking jews at work again

idk boyo but they really do have zero sex drive for nonchads

Thats just it. My analogy is when you aren't hungry at all you would only be interested in eating if it was like ice cream and chocolate dessert or something.

But when you are really hungry, like when I am dieting already on calorie restriction and after a few weeks when its also been 24 hours since I last ate.. just normal food tastes soo delicious, and you can really taste the different flavors. Its so pleasurable to eat, just like a regular sandwich. In addition there is also the craving aspect where whether or not it tastes good, that 'hunger' is there motivating you to find something to eat.