Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Birth Control Pill = SLUT PILL

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Any femoid that is on the pill is on it so she can have reckless sex without consequences (femoid liberation.) If she really wanted to avoid getting pregnant she would either remain abstinent or use a condom.
4f5b6cd485d5c.jpeg

How lazy and slutty do you have to be to decide "Condom? Nope that would take too long to put on, and in the meantime the Chad could slip away when he realizes I'm not worth his time."

The pill also has other beneficial effects besides preventing birth, it helps some women lose weight and get rid of their acne, to better help them attract Chad. Less acne and more weight loss aren't really things that the femoid sees as being a benefit to herself, rather it is a means to an end of attracting a mate - the same as wearing heels. There is no way heels are comfortable or that women wear it for themselves, everything they do they do to attract Chad. :rolleyes:

And worst of all, if she skips 1 day on the pill, she can still get pregnant if she wants to "trick" a guy and milk him for $$$.

I imagine when male biochemists invented the birth control pill, they thought they could have sex with their girlfriends without condoms and it would be a net gain for males everywhere, but that's not how it worked out.

Just lol @ incelish names like Fred, Ted and Sam. Where is Chad? Or Brad?

back when i was bluepilled I found the birth control pills of my oneitis by accident.
i seriously said to my best friend back then: why does she need those? she doesn't have a bf?
jfl @ me
she was always typing on her phone and i never wondered what she was doing ...
until i found out she was tindering the whole fucking time!! I fucking wasted one year of my life as her emotional tampon
while she sucked chads left&right.
damn. why can't the brain have a forget button??

Take the BirthControlPill

The Jews invented these things.

the pill was the point of no return

if birth control pills become free we should be able to cum into females vaginas for free, argument?