Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Birth Control pill, sexual attraction, and smells (Story)

Khaplain40KKK

Khaplain40KKK

RunningFromFemoids
★★★★★

Basically when a femoid is on the pill, her armpits will emit a different smell that disrupts mutual attraction between the woman and the man. We sniff out pheromones that is compatible with our immune systems. Good smell is mutual attraction, bad smell is disgust for one another on a subconscious level.

-----> https://www.huffpost.com/entry/birth-control-attraction_n_2981391 <----------- Lifefuel for twinkcels.

No I am not saying that we're incels because most women (whores) are on the pill, as even if you both "smell good" to each other she will still hate you consciously for being an ugly, awkward, and socially unattractive male.

Wanna know why femoids are fucking dead inside all the time? Well here you go.

------------------------------------------------------------

But here is a personal story of mine, involving a femoid at work. This happened maybe about a week ago. She was higher-tier Becky, her lower-third could use some work. She's fucking pale as hell and I am a fucking ginger. She is depressed, uninterested, and this attitude is around others not just me. Although she was still not interested in me at all (of course.) But as I stood close to her this overwhelming nausea overcame me. I felt light-headed, I felt sick, I had a mild headache, I felt dizzy, and my thoughts was overall unfocused. I couldn't perform well at work. I felt like calling in sick, and I knew this feeling happened because I gotten near her. I took a mental note. But when I went home, I felt just fine. I had my energy back and I was mentally alert. Before and after her even when I was near some femoids I felt fine. But only around her I felt fucking horrible.

So I wondered to myself "hmmmm what element about her was so different from other femoids that I felt horrible just around her?" Then I thought about it:feelsthink:
She was on the pill, and I was also blackpilled about the birth-control pill along time ago. So I put two together and I made this thread.

TL;DR Foids are unable to pair bond due to birth-control pills. It messes with your ol'factory senses and birth-control pills are also a small but notable link to depression. Most women want to hop on Chad's cock with "no consequences" so they take the pill. But little do they consider that THERE IS consequences.

This isnt rlly a theory it's know that birthcontrol and messing woth your hormones in general has a wide slew of effects good post tho.

This isnt rlly a theory it's know that birthcontrol and messing woth your hormones in general has a wide slew of effects good post tho.
I know it isn't a theory, but a personal experience mixed with something I learned about birth control prior.

And then they take a cocktail of antidepressants, bentos, adderal and binge drinking on top of it.

Basically when a femoid is on the pill, her armpits will emit a different smell that disrupts mutual attraction between the woman and the man. We sniff out pheromones that is compatible with our immune systems. Good smell is mutual attraction, bad smell is disgust for one another on a subconscious level.

-----> https://www.huffpost.com/entry/birth-control-attraction_n_2981391 <----------- Lifefuel for twinkcels.

No I am not saying that we're incels because most women (whores) are on the pill, as even if you both "smell good" to each other she will still hate you consciously for being an ugly, awkward, and socially unattractive male.

Wanna know why femoids are fucking dead inside all the time? Well here you go.

------------------------------------------------------------

But here is a personal story of mine, involving a femoid at work. This happened maybe about a week ago. She was higher-tier Becky, her lower-third could use some work. She's fucking pale as hell and I am a fucking ginger. She is depressed, uninterested, and this attitude is around others not just me. Although she was still not interested in me at all (of course.) But as I stood close to her this overwhelming nausea overcame me. I felt light-headed, I felt sick, I had a mild headache, I felt dizzy, and my thoughts was overall unfocused. I couldn't perform well at work. I felt like calling in sick, and I knew this feeling happened because I gotten near her. I took a mental note. But when I went home, I felt just fine. I had my energy back and I was mentally alert. Before and after her even when I was near some femoids I felt fine. But only around her I felt fucking horrible.

So I wondered to myself "hmmmm what element about her was so different from other femoids that I felt horrible just around her?" Then I thought about it:feelsthink:
She was on the pill, and I was also blackpilled about the birth-control pill along time ago. So I put two together and I made this thread.

TL;DR Foids are unable to pair bond due to birth-control pills. It messes with your ol'factory senses and birth-control pills are also a small but notable link to depression. Most women want to hop on Chad's cock with "no consequences" so they take the pill. But little do they consider that THERE IS consequences.
Pretty sure it decreases the size of their hippocampus as well, making them impulsive, lowers their IQ, and slowly zombifies them. Which is a pretty bold claim considering they are all these things to begin with.

I want foids to get stds and hivs.