Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BirdCel gets rejected as a beta provider

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
This bird built a really good nest. The female bird liked what he had built. But when she saw him, she rejected him for being ugly. He got his dose of rage fuel, saying fuck it and destroyed the nest.

You shouldn't cuck.
Even as a bird

the mods need to put this in the blackpill archive

it's over for birdcels

I remember a similar video about a male bird getting rejected by a femoid bird, it was narrated by David Attenburough, and he said "It sure is painful, when even your very best, isn't good enough" :feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

come on man, that's not THE birdcel though is it?

Here's my nigga Thighbone (Jk don't eat these beautiful species of birds)

Fuck man this shit hits right where it hurts .

I remember a similar video about a male bird getting rejected by a femoid bird, it was narrated by David Attenburough, and he said "It sure is painful, when even your very best, isn't good enough" :feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

Life is a cruel joke.

Am i the only who just laughs at this stuff now? Its hard to feel sad sometimes.

tinder_summary-39-359247.jpg

Grape-kun lived in a Japanese Zoo. It was in love with its Waifu, a carboard anime character. He was close to his 2D waifu untill he died. They have built a shrine to this BirdCel.

Link to hiw Wikipedia article

1920px-20170813_Grape_and_Hululu_at_Tobu_zoo.jpg

1920px-20171014_1600JST_Offering_flowers_for_Grape_by_fans_at_Tobu_zoo.jpg

Here's my nigga Thighbone (Jk don't eat these beautiful species of birds)

That's the Chad that femoid bird went to go fuck after rejecting the birdcel

Every female (regardless of the species) live life on easy mode

That just fucking sums it all up. Only a truecel knows that feeling.