Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Biracial sheboon is casted to play Astrid is "How to train your dragon" live action

August 2013, yes?

Let's see...

that's a shame...
i always liked the Nordic blue eyed Astrid even tho she was masculine and acted bossy with harold in the beginning. but she grew up to love the nerdy guy who himself turned out to be a mogger

that's a shame...
i always liked the Nordic blue eyed Astrid even tho she was masculine and acted bossy with the main character in the beginning. but she grew up to love the nerdy guy who himself turned out to be a mogger
At least the boy's casting is accurate, I'd love to see a Northern European play both of them thi

At least the boy's casting is accurate, I'd love to see a Northern European play both of them thi
yeah but the show is going to get way shittier with the female character being brown haired, it will kill the Nordic viking theme.
using any brown character in a film like this shouldn't be allowed

They'll probably blackwash every single story they have lmao

They'll probably blackwash every single story they have lmao
Genuinely confused about why they're doing this shit, niggers literally have stories of their own too, The Little Mermaid is literally a danish tale and they used a nigger as the main character for legitimately no reason, several white foids can both sing and act, and they're not ugly like the girl they picked

yeah but the show is going to get way shittier with the female character being brown haired, it will kill the Nordic viking theme.
using any brown character in a film like this shouldn't be allowed
Since she's a mutt, one of her parents (so probably one of the parts of her family) will be full nigger

Genuinely confused about why they're doing this shit, niggers literally have stories of their own too, The Little Mermaid is literally a danish tale and they used a nigger as the main character for legitimately no reason, several white foids can both sing and act, and they're not ugly like the girl they picked
They don't want to take risks with making new IPs probably. Also they're purposely stepping on white's stories to cuck them of an identity further.

They don't want to take risks with making new IPs probably. Also they're purposely stepping on white's stories to cuck them of an identity further.
That's probably the main reason, there aren't barely any original movies in Hollywood these days

They constantly change the race. Because they want to eewhitewash everything which means they want white people to be culturally genocided before. We are genetically genocided so it will be as if our race never existed in the first place.
Who's they?

Sheboon Mutt stars in "How not to train your Pitbull" live action

White people in Hollywood need to get the memo that their days being cast in movies and tv is over. No whites allowed. The jews said so and they own all the studios.

We wuz vikingz n sheit

White people in Hollywood need to get the memo that their days being cast in movies and tv is over. No whites allowed. The jews said so and they own all the studios.
They always cast a white man, just not the foids