Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Bipolar Foid attacks Uber Driver

• Thread starter caineturbat2003
  • Start date
I hope she accidentally dies to lava and loses all of her items. (in minecraft)

Around foids never relax

@Cybersex is our hope @WorthlessSlavicShit

nah dude, thats AI, women are incapable of physical aggression ngl ded srs :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
“They were imitating male behaviour!!!111”

Imagine if he wasn't recording. These foids could've of easily accused him of attempted rape or some shit

Brutal. Literally did nothing, even by the girl's own admission. Yet took pepper spray to the face

These whores are build like fucking men. Who even finds those tranny looking psycho cunts attractive?

These whores are build like fucking men. Who even finds those tranny looking psycho cunts attractive?
That was the first thing I thought when I saw this. Masculine jaw and frame. Nothing feminine about her

Self defense rape is justified here

@Cybersex is our hope @WorthlessSlavicShit

nah dude, thats AI, women are incapable of physical aggression ngl ded srs :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
“They were imitating male behaviour!!!111”
And if it won't be either of those, they'll just default to saying that it's secretly a tranny:feelshaha:. "Bruh, just look at that, he's obviously a man, I don't know how you can't see it:soy::foidSoy:."

And if it won't be either of those, they'll just default to saying that it's secretly a tranny:feelshaha:. "Bruh, just look at that, he's obviously a man, I don't know how you can't see it:soy::foidSoy:."
"Not all women!""" :soy::soy::soy:

Oj Simpson GIF

Only one man to fix her