Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bioware hires an SJW to rewrite KOTOR

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

iu

Why they gotta do my childhood like this :fuk:

(((Bioware))) and (((EA))) have ruined many franchises and will keep doing so. The ((())) greed knows no bounds :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Lost hope for KOTOR when they made the exile a female and made The Old Republic MMO.

my brief excitement over this remake is over

Lost hope for KOTOR when they made the exile a female and made The Old Republic MMO.
At least you could choose male in the game though

Last edited:
Remakes of older games always turn out to be ass, look what they did to FF7.

You have to be fucking kidding. I remember that triggered foid over GTA V mods... and she is going to write KOTOR? JUST LOL at this world.

Makes nonsensical complaints about video game rape in GTA online.

Gets a cushy job specifically for the above reason.

Now gets to be the lead on a major project with tons of ready baked fans.

Clown world :feelsclown:
companies do everything to provide jobs for women, women are so fucking privileged

I had high hopes for this remake, but seeing this has made all of those hopes come crashing down.

The video game industry was doomed the moment they started hiring foids.

When it was announced to be a “remake” all hope went out the window. Dont really care what what they do with this. Like the Disney films, I will consider them non existent and enjoy the originals when I feel like satisfying my Star Wars nostalgia.

This is good for gaming. It means the industry will come crashing down faster, and then from the ashes something better will rise.