Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Biologist: "Taller people are treated better, and negative experiences based on looks impact personality traits later on."

verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
Where are the science lover types now? Science is only convenient when it corroborates their views.

Here is a Biology professor explaining to his class that taller people are treated better and that personality traits are mediated by early negative experiences based on looks:

Its interesting to think that maybe genes don't dictate physiognomy but its rather the way you're treated that shapes your brain and personality which then could match your physiognomy

I'll sank my fangs against my genes and fate

:soy:"correlation ≠ causation, inkwell":foidSoy:

Last edited:
Whats the name of the biologist ?

Looks = Personality

Its interesting to think that maybe genes don't dictate physiognomy but its rather the way you're treated that shapes your brain and personality which then could match your physiognomy
This is not a "maybe". This is 100% fact and I can attest to it. I was a massive MASSIVE extrovert as a kid, but around the time I was 12,my subhuman genes started kicking in via puberty a d I gradually became a massive shut in quite loner autist. If I was taller, I would be a himbo. I know this because my brother who is 6'1 is more extroverted than me. It's so fucking obvious to anyone that personality is shaped by your looks.

This was brutal but makes sense

matthew principle in biology is so brutal

Where are the science lover types now? Science is only convenient when it corroborates their views.

Here is a Biology professor explaining to his class that taller people are treated better and that personality traits are mediated by early negative experiences based on looks:

View attachment 967043
This is also why most asian guys are quite spergs who can barely hold eye contact, since 90% of them get bullied in school growing up

My brother is 11 and he tells me how the Arab kids and white kids at his school always bully the Indian kids

My sister is 15 and she told me once about how some white girls were mocking a Japanese girl because of how short and skinny she was. Fucking OVER even for noodle whores

This is not a "maybe". This is 100% fact and I can attest to it. I was a massive MASSIVE extrovert as a kid, but around the time I was 12,my subhuman genes started kicking in via puberty a d I gradually became a massive shut in quite loner autist. If I was taller, I would be a himbo. I know this because my brother who is 6'1 is more extroverted than me. It's so fucking obvious to anyone that personality is shaped by your looks.
This happened in my life, growing up I was average height and was neither an introvert nor an extrovert, when I became shorter relative to my peers I noticed my treatment getting slightly worse and worse, I started facing passive aggressiveness to outright hostility in a larger frequency than before, due to this I became higher inhib and developed shut in personality traits slowly until I reached what I am today.

Heightfidence and Faceonality is law.

The human race is so cruel. Humans hurting other humans for their looks is reprehensible. It's better if the human race is wiped out by a meteor or nuclear war

The human race is so cruel. Humans hurting other humans for their looks is reprehensible. It's better if the human race is wiped out by a meteor or nuclear war
animals eat each other, everyone is cruel here

Where are the science lover types now?
ITT, asking for source for the video:feelskek::feelsokman:. It's already been posted before as well in another thread, right? I think I remember it, but I lost that thread.

Whats the name of the biologist ?
This is not a "maybe". This is 100% fact and I can attest to it. I was a massive MASSIVE extrovert as a kid, but around the time I was 12,my subhuman genes started kicking in via puberty a d I gradually became a massive shut in quite loner autist.