Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Biography of the most successful ugly man in history

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
If you want some inspiration, read this: http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Goebbels/Goebbels.pdf

Describes how someone went from ugly misanthropic outcast, still virgin in his early 30s, to ruler of Europe and the European cinema industry in 20 short years. It ended badly, but assuming Hitler made better strategic choices in war, it could very well have lasted forever.

At first he was lazy and apathetic, numbed by the realization of his physical deformity... Then he overcompensated

David Irving, Goebbels: Mastermind Of the First Reich, chapter I, "The Hater of Mankind".

iu

My favourite thing he said. I've read him and i support a lot of the things he said.

Just be giga Nazi theory

just be the minister of propaganda bro

Goebbels wasn't really ugly imho

Thank god he died.

There are a lot of ugly successful guys, what is rare is an ugly guy that is successfull in attracting girls (not because of money/power).

Jesus was uglier and more successful than him.

The fact he had gl children destroys the darwinian bullshit. Also, looks don't always correlate with health.

Aren't you bored of bating natsocs already?

Tfw no Hitler

If you want some inspiration, read this: http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Goebbels/Goebbels.pdf

Describes how someone went from ugly misanthropic outcast, still virgin in his early 30s, to ruler of Europe and the European cinema industry in 20 short years. It ended badly, but assuming Hitler made better strategic choices in war, it could very well have lasted forever.

At first he was lazy and apathetic, numbed by the realization of his physical deformity... Then he overcompensated

David Irving, Goebbels: Mastermind Of the First Reich, chapter I, "The Hater of Mankind".

iu
He’s not ugly at all. He’s just a little skinnier than average. Ive seen plenty of people who look like this.

The fact he had gl children destroys the darwinian bullshit. Also, looks don't always correlate with health.
It doesn't destroy it fully, since statistically, beautiful parents are still more likely to give birth to beautiful children.

Goebbels luckmaxxed with his children, and he reportedly said to his wife "it's fortunate that they got my brains and your looks. Imagine the reverse!"

I am a bit sad that the adventure ended badly for him and his offspring, honestly. His life is quite legendary in itself, even if you think he was evil.

I bet Mengele performed TMS on Goebbels
:feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back