Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Biographics

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Yes, I know this guy is a cuck. But the videos are always well researched and super interesting. If you like history, like me, you'll probably enjoy them a lot.

Posting because this has 0 replies and that makes me sad

dead thread
no one's interested in history videos

If even 50% of what is written about Beria is true, he is one of the most despicable, disgusting pieces of shit that ever lived.
At least he died like the little bitch that he was.
His crimes (being responsible for the deaths of millions and raping and killing dozens of teenage girls with his own hands) are really bad, but the most disturbing things about him are his personality traits. A backstabbing, bootlicking, cowardly piece of trash who preys on the weak but cries like a child when punishment is handed down to him.
I don't think there's a character in history that I hate more than him. A complete monster.

I watch those as well. He's made mistakes before but generally what he says is accurate.

do you mog any of them

Aye they're pretty good man. I watched one on the uni bomber the other day. That guy was an incel worth admiring. Better than that that wee fag Elliott ever was.

Count dankula made a video about the first guy, he's bluepilled but still funny.

This thread has some interesting videos if I have to say.

good vids
thanks bro