Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

biocunts only want you when its most convenient

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
i remember in school when we watched one of those disney movies. the main protag was a nobody and tried to get a girl but she expressed disgust. then all of a sudden when everythings working out for him and he is successful and famous she suddenly wants him back. this is very much like the natures of femoids IRL. i mean WK cucks and femoids even ADMIT it! they will say "women want a man who is going somewhere, who is doing something with his life". this literally means they only want men who successful, famous, rich etc. but here is the point; they dont love you. they only love what you can give them. the second you are broke if you are not chad their pussies will dry up like a desert. they dont even truly love chad. they only love chads face and muscles.

I remember reading a study online that compared cats to dogs, the dogs showed more love towards their owners and cats only viewed their owners as a resource to get shit from. Girls are cats

fuck females and everything about them

disgusting walking pieces of trash with tattered hymens