Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Billie Eilish was ghosted

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Not one hour would she last in our shoes.

Screenshot 2024 06 10 232853

Screenshot 2024 06 10 232934

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/crggk7x0k7lo

Who gives a shit about this cum dumpster

The fact that this is newsworthy is a joke in and of itself.

it's over for ugly used-up whorecels

shes ugly and oevrhyped she deserves it

Stupid bitch said ugly men deserve nothing.

Gigachad ghosted me :foidSoy:

Billie Eilish.

She's a cruel and vile piece of shit.

She literally said women shouldn't give ugly guys a chance. She also said men don't receive criticisms about their bodies, which is laughably false.

Fuck this spoiled bitch.
A reminder this talentless dumb piece of meat hates ugly men more than the typical foid.

She's lucky she somehow got very famous and of course she only dreams of giga Chad now. And Giga Chad is not going to go for a fat dumb roastie like her. If it weren't for her dumb songs that made her rich, she'd be a cashier at a gas station.

How else is this news site going to meet its monthly quota of articles?

A foid being ghosted by a man is such a rare event that they make a news article out of it jfl

Meanwhile, a man being ghosted by a woman is the default experience on dating apps for men

Billie Eilish is one of the biggest narcs I've ever seen. She literally admitted that she masturbates to herself in the mirror.

Who cares about this stupid whore

I bet this whore has ghosted 10 times as many times

more proof foids would not last a nanosecond as incel

I would murder her. She has ruined an entire generation of women

How it started:

How it's going:

Billie Eilish is one of the biggest narcs I've ever seen. She literally admitted that she masturbates to herself in the mirror.
That happens a lot

Apparently foids are sexually attracted to themselves

A celebrity foid experiences one thing the rest of us have gone through countless times and the media feels the need to let us all know?

My honest reaction:

She has thousands of men at her disposal why is she crying. Modern foid problems

I'm the ghost, in that people don't text me and my existence long forgotten

That happens a lot

Apparently foids are sexually attracted to themselves
that's quite metal ngl

although in billie eillish's case I don't see how she manages ick

Gigachad only

Who gives a shit about this cum dumpster

it's over for ugly used-up whorecels

I never got the normiefag practice of having empathy for privileged cunts with first world problems like going through a breakup (boohoo!), or getting cheated on. I never give a fuck about other people's problems unless it's something extreme like cancer or death of their immediate family.

I never got the normiefag practice of having empathy for privileged cunts with first world problems like going through a breakup (boohoo!), or getting cheated on. I never give a fuck about other people's problems unless it's something extreme like cancer or death of their immediate family.
billie eillish is a cancer and her whole family should be executed- guilty by association

Entitled white woman

She'd make a great ghost...

She's so disturbingly close to her brother it caused incest rumors. But I'm sure she got passed around by producers who plied her up on drugs. Her dead inside eyes are a dead ringer for some who sold their soul.

Celebrity whores deserve grape