Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Bill mahar billboard defaced with NPC meme face. He blames it on incels.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Besides the fact that this is probably a publicity stunt by his studio (I dont really see how some random internet memers could pull this off), it further shows that "incel" has become a complete buzzword by leftists these days.
It's become their version of "cuck" or "soyboy".

Last edited:
my friend went to see this cuck live and he said the whole thing was scripted. they were even told when to clap and laugh

Imagine having 100s of groups of enemies, but blaming it on the one group who hasn't thought about you in fucking forever.
Proving further that our anger is justified and that everything will be blamed on virgin men.

“Incel” is a generic meaningless insult used by mainstream leftists.

im not in the basement though...

I guess “nazi” and “fascist” got stale. Incel is the left’s new vague and baseless insult for 2019.

Exactly what a NPC will do.

Bill maher is an ugly ass manlet whos running jbw for fame.I can assure you if he had shitskin curry skin he wouldnt be famous at all.

Imagine having 100s of groups of enemies, but blaming it on the one group who hasn't thought about you in fucking forever.
Proving further that our anger is justified and that everything will be blamed on virgin men.

Bill Maher actually did a really good bit on incels and how it leads to violence:

One of the best I've seen.

Obviously this is either a stunt or he's just trying to be "trendy" by ragging on us since we don't even talk or care about him anyway.

We're fully mainstream now.

Bill Maher actually did a really good bit on incels and how it leads to violence:

Obviously this is either a stunt or he's just trying to be "trendy" by ragging on us since we don't even talk or care about him anyway.

he's just another delusional boomer cuck. I'm sure his solution would involve more "sexual liberation."

GGTBtB3p02ImUd7doO1kF33XT_v50F-bMnzUc18Sci8.png

JFL if you think this fag ever sympathized with us.

The guy who got replaced by Shillmel?

maher is more blackpilled than people think, he's essentially a heightcel who money/statusmaxxed. plus he hates PC culture

Literally who
I don't think this guy even knows what incel really means.

Incel is a mainstream word. Soon creepy will be replaced by incel

They only fuck with us because we wont do jack shit but shitpost fap wagecuck and LDAR

Besides the fact that this is probably a publicity stunt by his studio (I dont really see how some random internet memers could pull this off), it further shows that "incel" has become a complete buzzword by leftists these days.
It's become their version of "cuck" or "soyboy".

This screams publicity stunt. First of all, a lot of people on the right respect that Maher is anti-PC. Secondly, internet trolls don't have graffiti skills, especially grafitti that is well graphically designed. The colors match, and the fonts are crisp. The only countries that have well designed graffiti are in Europe. In America, all graffiti is sloppy gang banger shit. If anything, this ad/grafitti appeals to exactly to the kind of borderline liberal that hates NPCs.

Last edited:
Incels are more oppressed than black people in the 50s

Incels are more oppressed than black people in the 50s
This is true. Blackcels universally agree, I have asked many how they feel and they all agree.

This fucking zionist kike piece of shit looks like that fucking blobfish thing. He'd be fucking incel himself if he weren't rich and famous.

What a faggot honestly, what is this zog loving progressive retard gonna blame us on next? The fuckin' Holocaust?

This screams publicity stunt. First of all, a lot of people on the right respect that Maher is anti-PC. Secondly, internet trolls don't have graffiti skills, especially grafitti that is well graphically designed. The colors match, and the fonts are crisp. The only countries that have well designed graffiti are in Europe. In America, all graffiti is sloppy gang banger shit.
tbh...

"Grrrrr you mean incels!"
I like how he's not even aware of the fact that most of the people who would do this shit are far too low inhib to be incel.
This screams publicity stunt. First of all, a lot of people on the right respect that Maher is anti-PC. Secondly, internet trolls don't have graffiti skills, especially grafitti that is well graphically designed. The colors match, and the fonts are crisp. The only countries that have well designed graffiti are in Europe. In America, all graffiti is sloppy gang banger shit. If anything, this ad/grafitti appeals to exactly to the kind of borderline liberal that hates NPCs.
You raise a good point. How the hell would someone bring all the gear up there, place several pre-made signs in an graphically catching manner, and get that NPC face in place so perfectly without being noticed? I believe the ladders to these signs are padlocked as well.

Last edited:
Makes sense actually. It's obviously a publicity stunt.

His wife cheats on him with a young chad.

Whoever defaced his poster is based.

Bill Maher, Ben Shapiro, Sam Harris, etc, are all kikes zionists. JFL if you think they would care about the goyim problems which were caused by them in the first place.

I didn't even notice the other parts of this "defacing" job.
You're completely right, this is guaranteed a publicity stunt.
And yet, once again, the media will try and claim to us that we're not being persecuted unfairly at all. While they constantly lie and fraud to blame us while we do nothing. Whatever, not like anyone liking his tweet would ever listen to logic and reason anyways.

I saw this image on Gab. Probably it has been made by an alt-right.

I don’t think that the NPC meme comes from an incel community.

What makes me laugh is that now the incel word is associated to the alt-right, and that is funny, because alt-rights tried to push the “cuck” word to describe the average leftard.

“The left can’t meme”, alt-right said. But now the left will meme against them using the same shaming tactic, calling alt-retards “incels”.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back