Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bill Gates: "Vaccines are the best way to depopulate"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Article: http://archive.is/fqvuk

He has also said before: "we can lower the number of people on earth by 10%-15% by using vaccines"

E2d018f41a4190ef3ee4d43c4ee894df8641870d

So how will this work? Is it the people who take the vaccine will die? Or because they will be a relatively large group of people who don't because they don't trust (((him))) is it them who will die? Or is it that out of all the people who take it it kills a certain percentage of people who take it?

And to make this post related to inceldom I wanna say that's it's over for us. We're so bullied by everyone and what makes it even worse is that people deny our problems. With black ppl back when ppl were racist towards them u still knew that they were being opressed. But with us literally no one but incels are on our side because they make up their own things about us to give them a reason to disagree with us. E.g., incels have high standards, incels believe in PUA, they have bad personalitys, bad hygiene, are all in their 30s, watch soy movies, have bad fashion. And jfl we're even called white supremacists when 50% of the forum is ethnic.

What's the advantage to depopulation? You can't extract value from nonexistent people. Seems pointless for the elites to want this, as it runs contrary to a lot of their interests.

Regardless if there was some sort of social program where I could sign up to be painlessly euthanized then I'd go for it.

What's the advantage to depopulation? You can't extract value from nonexistent people. Seems pointless for the elites to want this, as it runs contrary to a lot of their interests.

Regardless if there was some sort of social program where I could sign up to be painlessly euthanized then I'd go for it.
Cuz too many ppl is bad. They will still have billions of people to work for them after depopulation

Imagine trusting Bill “no medical credentials” Gates with vaccinating you.

I want everyone off this shitty planet ngl but what the fuck does this retard have to do with vaccines lmao?? How is he releated to medicine in any way?
Imagine trusting Bill “no medical credentials” Gates with vaccinating you.
i wrote the same thing but you posted it a second earlier, brutal :feelsrope:

Silly Bill Gates, the best way to depopulate is to EMPOWER WOMEN

He also stole all his work and used his parents money to sue competition and ruin them.

Imagine thinking this weasel is a good guy

Pretty sure he meant by this in the sense of people not taking the vaccine or simply not having access to it

Pretty sure he meant by this in the sense of people not taking the vaccine or simply not having access to it
How? Are you dumb blud? He would word it like that? Read what he said again and repeat what you said.

Also this:
Gates says that in order to successfully depopulate an “overcrowded world” at least 350,000 must be killed each day, and he says this can be done via vaccine programs.

The article is very badly written and hard to understand, but my guess is he's saying that 10-15% of the vaccines would be adulterated with poisons to randomly (or selectively) depopulate the Earth.

I only support depopulated in non-white countries :feelsEhh:

What a stupid, nothing saying article.

I only support depopulated in non-white countries :feelsEhh:
Europe is overpopulated as well, if 100 million here died it would be a nice relief and livable again.

What a stupid, nothing saying article.

Europe is overpopulated as well, if 100 million here died it would be a nice relief and livable again.
Europe minus the non-whites and minus the urbanite subhumans -> rural heaven

I want everyone off this shitty planet ngl but what the fuck does this retard have to do with vaccines lmao?? How is he releated to medicine in any way?

i wrote the same thing but you posted it a second earlier, brutal :feelsrope:
Nanobots & technology sending intense radiation via celltowers, he doesn't know medicine but he knows computing so combine the two.

The signal fucks up the bloods ability to carry oxygen around the body correctly so you "can't breath", ain't no virus; it's a ddos on the body.