Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bill Gates talking about CoronaVirus and giving free vaccines to incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
Fucking coronavirus piece of shit

What the fuck is it about people freaking out over this crap virus? It's not even that lethal. Normshits always exaggerate at stuff like this. I even read that the flu is more dangerous than Corona. Stop exaggerating and raising my hopes for the apocalypse.

What the fuck is it about people freaking out over this crap virus? It's not even that lethal. Normshits always exaggerate at stuff like this. I even read that the flu is more dangerous than Corona. Stop exaggerating and raising my hopes for the apocalypse.

The idea is to scare people, then it will be the vaccines that will kill them by the millions.

The idea is to scare people, then it will be the vaccines that will kill them by the millions.
I was grocery shopping earlier today and noticed that they literally plundered the freezers in the supermarket. Normies are literally preparing for an apocalypse that won't even happen, lol

Bill Gates is planning to kill us all. That is why he goes to Africa to pickup virus and bacteria specimens so he can make his own super bug.

I don’t want vaccines since i want to die

You read wrong. That's a myth that's been spreading thanks to the uninformed. Coronavirus is, like, 20 times more lethal than the flu. A virus we still don't have any reliable treatment for, let alone a vaccine. The flu has vaccines. We don't even understand coronavirus entirely.

You read wrong. That's a myth that's been spreading thanks to the uninformed. Coronavirus is, like, 20 times more lethal than the flu. A virus we still don't have any reliable treatment for, let alone a vaccine. The flu has vaccines. We don't even understand coronavirus entirely.

Iirc coronavirus has a 2-4 percent fatality rate AND it causes permanent respiratory damage to people who recover. Flu has a 0.1 fatality rate at its highest

i hope many old faggots die

Iirc coronavirus has a 2-4 percent fatality rate AND it causes permanent respiratory damage to people who recover. Flu has a 0.1 fatality rate at its highest

AND you remain contagious after you've "recovered." We don't even know how "recovered" these people are. Maybe they relapse. We know nothing about this. This disease is brand new.

AND you remain contagious after you've "recovered." We don't even know how "recovered" these people are. Maybe they relapse. We know nothing about this. This disease is brand new.

Brutal. A lot of people on the main forum are praising it but I really don't want to die before I get my shit together. I want to take one last shot at ascending before it's over. Call me bluepilled but this shit is scary, even if I want to die I don't want to be in a hospital, laying around while my lungs fill with dead tissue as I drown in my own fluids. A 5.56 go the brainstem would be much better

Brutal. A lot of people on the main forum are praising it but I really don't want to die before I get my shit together. I want to take one last shot at ascending before it's over. Call me bluepilled but this shit is scary, even if I want to die I don't want to be in a hospital, laying around while my lungs fill with dead tissue as I drown in my own fluids. A 5.56 go the brainstem would be much better

I don't wanna die either. :ha..feels:

Ok that's lifefuel tbh

(((vaccines))) he was talking about how he could kill 80% of the population with one not too long ago lmao. I don't trust em tbh

She is on vacation in Wuhan currently
i hope she comes back
WojakT

I don't think she's coming back bro

It's time to move on and grow and get laid, my niggas
Being Incel was just a phase
its time to become a serious man now
get a stable job
support your family
build a house
shoot innocent pedestrians with a submachine gun
its time to leave this toxic masculine idelogy behind