Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bill Burr EXPOSED! (Statusmaxxed JBW) BODIED By CryptoJew Chad For THIS REASON!!!

I can't believe this dudes trajectory lmfao
i used to listen to him on old opie & anthony shows, he was a different person.
He used to be into conspiracy theories and shit.
Now he shits on anti-vaxxers and goes to therapy and talks about how his wife beats him up (literally).
I saw it coming years ago.

We be trying to warn these devils about black women but they're too busy celebrating any perceived disenfranchisement of black men. Jfl

I saw it coming years ago.

We be trying to warn these devils about black women but they're too busy celebrating any perceived disenfranchisement of black men. Jfl
kek.
Also notice what she is doing to him perfectly mirrors the behavior I laid out in my "psychopathy" thread.
She completely controls his life, makes him cut contact with his social network, isolates her target etc...
It's cult-like behavior, basically mind control.

This happens every single day to 1000s of men in relationships. My grandma did this exact thing to my grandpa.

This is what happens when white bois end up with sheboons, they end up dommed and turned into bitch bois, over for gingercels

WTF! This is a huge surprise.

Why would he even marry such a specimen? That's asking to get your life destroyed, especially as a male ginger.

Why would he even marry such a specimen? That's asking to get your life destroyed, especially as a male ginger.
bill burr is hyper nt and therfore retarded

haven't seen a PJW video in fucking years, blast to the past. probably since 2016 lol

Saw the thumbnail and dnw

I surmised that he really hates asian women because that would've been the better option. Ginger+asian kids is potentially catastrophic tho

Obviously no self respecting white woman would marry Bill Burr.

That only leaves black women really.

Also the dude has serious daddy issues which he openly speaks about a lot so he probably figures he needs to be a total pushover so his kids can grow up in non toxic alcoholic home.

This is what happens when white bois end up with sheboons, they end up dommed and turned into bitch bois, over for gingercels
love your avi

haven't seen a PJW video in fucking years, blast to the past. probably since 2016 lol
also felt bit nostalgic...good old days

@WorthlessSlavicShit

I surmised that he really hates asian women because that would've been the better option. Ginger+asian kids is potentially catastrophic tho
Agreed, lol.

Also the dude has serious daddy issues which he openly speaks about a lot so he probably figures he needs to be a total pushover so his kids can grow up in non toxic alcoholic home.
His kids are going to be cucks, simps and whores.

It's old news but nobody with a big platform ever called it out.

That SNL-segment was like 3 years ago and he was already cucked 3 years before that. I remember the same retards you'll see now soying out about how "based south park calling out raceswapping" is (not realizing the south park jews took 5 years to even call it out and then lowkey blamed people calling it out for the raceswapping) were the same types soying out about how "based bill is calling out the sjws", while he literally told people to wear masks and said white women weren't negro enough to be woke. That's the sad part of rightwingers, a lot of low IQ people among us.

"DERR WE OWNED THE SNL LIBRULS BY TALKING ABOUT WHITE WOMEN AND MASKING" I wanna shoot this fucking guy.

Last edited:
I used to think he was based because he seemed contrarian, but when talking about relationships he said he didn't care if his woman was a total degenerate getting fucked by the all Tyrone football team, because "I was a degenerate too"
He got what he asked for.

Imagine being this triggered by someone not liking Trump.

Not that Burr isn't a cuck, any millionaire man who gets married is, but this is just tedious agitprop. And the irony of this cuck criticising Burr's views on feminism, when he made his name being anti-feminist but now attacks trannies because they threaten precious female safety, stereotypes men as predators in the process, ie textbook feminism, like so:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dBpR36VFQM

Imagine being this triggered by someone not liking Trump.

Not that Burr isn't a cuck, any millionaire man who gets married is, but this is just tedious agitprop. And the irony of this cuck criticising Burr's views on feminism, when he made his name being anti-feminist but now attacks trannies because they threaten precious female safety, stereotypes men as predators in the process, ie textbook feminism, like so:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dBpR36VFQM

True and anti-tradcuck pilled.
Fuck tradcucks.
Burr's wife is a typical roastie.
She must have been less bitchy than Burr's white exes.
I hate her influence. But getting mad at her middle fingers is bitch behaviour and cult-like.

Bill Burr is whipped for sure, and if you notice, he married the worst type of woman imaginable... a ghetto ratchet cunt. If anyone has ever followed Burr's podcast in the past, the bitch likes to hop on and make fun of Bill to his face in front of all his fans, and nobody sees the problem with their relationship? Fucking pathetic... Bill's a bitch.

Burr's wife is a typical roastie.
She must have been less bitchy than Burr's white exes.
I hate her influence. But getting mad at her middle fingers is bitch behaviour and cult-like.
And Burr's been honest about why he got married. Because he's terrified of being alone when he's old, and becoming a bitter, lonely old man. Which is why most people get into relationships, have kids and get married-- fear of loneliness. He definitely shouldn't have got married though. Shacking up and kids is fine, but he signed away all his negotiating power when he got married.

strange name tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back